Articles for EDU 510-
1. Assessing Portfolio Assessment: Three Encounters of a Close Kind, Voices
from the Middle 1996
2. Assessment maze (The): making instructional decisions about alternative assessments for students with disabilities, Preventing School Failure 1999
3. Authentic Assessment and Authentic Standards, Phi Delta Kappan 2000
4. Collaborative Assessment of Students with Diverse Needs: Equitable, Accountable, and Effective Grading, Preventing School Failure 1997
5. Curriculum Mapping, Teaching Theatre 1999
6. High-Stakes Testing of Students with Disabilities, Journal of Teacher Education 2000
7. High-Stakes Testing: Barrier to Gifted Girls Mathematics and Science? School Science and Mathematics 1999
8. Investigation of Preservice Teachers' Classroom Assessment Practices During Student Teaching, The Journal of Educational Research 2000
9. Legal Perspectives on School Outcomes: Assessment for Students with Disabilities, The Journal of Special Education 2000
10. New Assessment Practices in Mathematics, Journal of Education 1996
11. Performance-Based Assessments: Will Gender Differences in Science Achievement Be Eliminated? Education and Urban Society 1994
12. Rubrics: An Authentic Assessment Tool for Technology Education, The Technology Teacher 1996
13. Traditional Assessment: Teaching, Enlightening-A Guide to Student Assessment, Schools in the Middle 1998
14. We need not exclude anyone: Alternate Portfolio program, Educational Leadership 1999
15. Wherefore Art Thou, Multiple Intelligences? Alternative Assessments for Identifying Talent in Ethnically Diverse and Low Income Students, Gifted Child Quarterly 1996
16. Why Standardized Tests Threaten Multiculturalism, Educational Leadership 1999
17. Sarroub, L., & Pearson, P. D. (1998). Two steps forward, three steps back: The stormy history of reading comprehension assessment. The Clearing House, 72(2), 97-105.
18. Plucker, J., A. (1996). Wherefore art thou, multiple intelligences? Alternative assessments for identifying talent in ethnically diverse and low income students. Gifted Child Quarterly, 40(2), 81-92.
19. Parke, C. S., & Lane, S. (1996). Learning from performance assessments in math. Educational Leadership, 54(4), 26-29.
20. Madaus, G. F., & O'Dwyer, L. M. (1999). A short history of performance assessment: Lessons learned. Phi Delta Kappan, 80(9), 688-698.
21. Clayton, M. (1999, 4/6/99). Do high-stakes tests change a school? Yes. Christian Science Monitor--EBSCOhost [2001, 7/24/01].
22. Campbell, C., & Evans, J. A. (2000). Investigation of preservice teachers' classroom assessment practices during student teaching. Journal of Educational Research, 93(6), 350-355.