This method uses a table gadget to show the entire spreadsheet
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Monday, Oct 24, 7:01 p.m. - 7:01 p.m.
The table gadget below can be filtered by anyone viewing the web page. See the sample spreadsheet.
- Create the Google Spreadsheet
- Select the whole spreadsheet.
- From the menu at the top, choose Insert >gadget; then select table > table.
- Name the Table
- Select 'Show Filters'
- Apply and Close
- Click on the top of the table in the blue area; then click on down arrow
- Select 'Move to own sheet' (optional - but it will avoid covering-up the data in the original sheet)
- Select publish gadget.
- Copy the code; click Done
- Open the file in Ingeniux and click on the HTML button in the Body Copy area
- Paste the copied code into the page
- Check in.
These directions were created 4/25/12. Check Google documentation for the most up-to-date information.