This method uses a table gadget to show the entire spreadsheet
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The table gadget below can be filtered by anyone viewing the web page. See the sample spreadsheet.
- Create the Google Spreadsheet
- Select the whole spreadsheet.
- From the menu at the top, choose Insert >gadget; then select table > table.
- Name the Table
- Select 'Show Filters'
- Apply and Close
- Click on the top of the table in the blue area; then click on down arrow
- Select 'Move to own sheet' (optional - but it will avoid covering-up the data in the original sheet)
- Select publish gadget.
- Copy the code; click Done
- Open the file in Ingeniux and click on the HTML button in the Body Copy area
- Paste the copied code into the page
- Check in.
These directions were created 4/25/12. Check Google documentation for the most up-to-date information.