This method uses a table gadget to show the entire spreadsheet
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 4:44 p.m. - 4:44 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 4:43 p.m. - 4:43 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 4:42 p.m. - 4:42 p.m.
The table gadget below can be filtered by anyone viewing the web page. See the sample spreadsheet.
- Create the Google Spreadsheet
- Select the whole spreadsheet.
- From the menu at the top, choose Insert >gadget; then select table > table.
- Name the Table
- Select 'Show Filters'
- Apply and Close
- Click on the top of the table in the blue area; then click on down arrow
- Select 'Move to own sheet' (optional - but it will avoid covering-up the data in the original sheet)
- Select publish gadget.
- Copy the code; click Done
- Open the file in Ingeniux and click on the HTML button in the Body Copy area
- Paste the copied code into the page
- Check in.
These directions were created 4/25/12. Check Google documentation for the most up-to-date information.