This method uses a table gadget to show the entire spreadsheet
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Plattsburgh: White Out Game
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Feb 4, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The table gadget below can be filtered by anyone viewing the web page. See the sample spreadsheet.
- Create the Google Spreadsheet
- Select the whole spreadsheet.
- From the menu at the top, choose Insert >gadget; then select table > table.
- Name the Table
- Select 'Show Filters'
- Apply and Close
- Click on the top of the table in the blue area; then click on down arrow
- Select 'Move to own sheet' (optional - but it will avoid covering-up the data in the original sheet)
- Select publish gadget.
- Copy the code; click Done
- Open the file in Ingeniux and click on the HTML button in the Body Copy area
- Paste the copied code into the page
- Check in.
These directions were created 4/25/12. Check Google documentation for the most up-to-date information.