This method uses a table gadget to show the entire spreadsheet
Concert: SUNY Oswego jazz ensembles
Directed by Eric Schmitz, the SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble, Latin Jazz Ensemble and Small Group Combo present music spanning a wide variety of styles and eras. Many student soloists are featured. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Reception for BFA Art Exhibition
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2113.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery, Tyler Hall
Friday, Dec 9, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Fredonia
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Dec 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Hamilton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 9, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
The table gadget below can be filtered by anyone viewing the web page. See the sample spreadsheet.
- Create the Google Spreadsheet
- Select the whole spreadsheet.
- From the menu at the top, choose Insert >gadget; then select table > table.
- Name the Table
- Select 'Show Filters'
- Apply and Close
- Click on the top of the table in the blue area; then click on down arrow
- Select 'Move to own sheet' (optional - but it will avoid covering-up the data in the original sheet)
- Select publish gadget.
- Copy the code; click Done
- Open the file in Ingeniux and click on the HTML button in the Body Copy area
- Paste the copied code into the page
- Check in.
These directions were created 4/25/12. Check Google documentation for the most up-to-date information.