Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Aug 27, midnight - midnight
Do you want to promote your department's Facebook page? One way is to place a small box on your web pages that shows the page's stream and a 'like' button. People can read recent posts from your Page without going to Facebook. And, you can set the width so it will fit in the body copy area or a right column component.
These directions work with Facebook Pages (not a personal Facebook account).
- Go to your Facebook Page and copy the page's address. The example on the right shows SUNY Oswego's Facebook Page address.
- In a different browser window go to the plug-in: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
- Paste the URL of your page in the top box.
- For a right column placement, set the width at 230. Leave the height blank.
- Other options are explained on the plug-in page.
- When you are ready, click on 'Get Code.'
- Copy the iframe code.
- In Ingeniux, click on the HTML button and paste the code.
Below is the result