Theatre performance: "Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare"
Directed by Devin Brain. America’s premiere touring classical theatre company presents their diverse-cast production of this Shakespeare classic. $20 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 315-312-4581. theactingcompany.org.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Monday, March 27, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
I Am Oz Speaker: Winona LaDuke
Former vice presidential candidate, sustainability and women's rights activist and co-founder of Honor the Earth, Winona LaDuke will speak about Honor the Earth's work, including its opposition to the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline. Part of SUNY Oswego's I Am Oz Diversity Speaker Series. Free, including parking, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting March 20, at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m. 315-312-5483.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Tuesday, March 28, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, March 28, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. LeMoyne
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Tuesday, March 28, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Do you want to promote your department's Facebook page? One way is to place a small box on your web pages that shows the page's stream and a 'like' button. People can read recent posts from your Page without going to Facebook. And, you can set the width so it will fit in the body copy area or a right column component.
These directions work with Facebook Pages (not a personal Facebook account).
- Go to your Facebook Page and copy the page's address. The example on the right shows SUNY Oswego's Facebook Page address.
- In a different browser window go to the plug-in: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
- Paste the URL of your page in the top box.
- For a right column placement, set the width at 230. Leave the height blank.
- Other options are explained on the plug-in page.
- When you are ready, click on 'Get Code.'
- Copy the iframe code.
- In Ingeniux, click on the HTML button and paste the code.
Below is the result