Rice Creek Story Hour
Tales of nature, animals’ wild ways and how people relate to the natural world. Designed for elementary-aged children, though all are welcome. SUNY Oswego's Rice Creek Field Station offers Story Hour in support of SUNY's partnership with the Read Aloud 15 Minutes national initiative. Free (program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups, an adult must accompany children 17 and under). 315-312-6677.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - noon
Theatre performance: "Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare"
Directed by Devin Brain. America’s premiere touring classical theatre company presents their diverse-cast production of this Shakespeare classic. $20 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 315-312-4581. theactingcompany.org.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Monday, March 27, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Womens's Tennis vs. Wells
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, March 28, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Navigate to the video on YouTube. SUNY Oswego has a channel named sunyoswegovideo
- Click on the 'Share' button under the video
- Click on the 'Embed' button
- Choose the size of the video. Recommended sizes:
- 560 x315 or 640 x 360 for pages without a right column
- For pages with a right column, use a custom setting: 500 width 284 height
- Copy the Embed code which is under the video.
- Edit the main content area of the web page
- Click on the HTML button so you can place code into the page
- Paste the code into the HTML view.
- Click 'Update'
- Check in and Publish