Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, May 27, 3:13 p.m. - 3:13 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Friday, May 27, 3:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Tables can be used to align data for easy reading. However, we must keep accessibility in mind. Here's how to show data on a web page in an accessible way.
||142 Main Street
||34 East First Street
Create a Table
- First, log into Ingeniux and create a new page (or check out an existing page)
- In the Body copy area, click where you would like the table to appear.
- Click on the table icon (upper left, 2nd row)
- Set the general properties (see Insert/Modify table on right).
- Cell padding and spacing recommendation: 2-3 px
- Width is best set as a percentage
- Border-Enter 1 if you want borders to show. If you want a thicker border, enter a higher number. Also see 'Showing Table Borders' below.
- Click on Insert
These are used for data tables. Do not use them for a layout table. To create a header row:
- Right click on the top row
- Choose Row > Table row properties
- In the General Tab choose "Table Head' from the first drop down.
- Click on Update
Width of Column
- Right click in the top cell
- Choose cell > Table cell properties
- Enter a width as a percentage, I.e., 20%
- Click update
- Repeat for each cell in the top row of the table. Remember that the total should add up to 100% or, don't set the width of the last cell.
- You may need to adjust cell widths until your table looks the way you want.
To show borders in a table:
- In the body copy area, click on the HTML button
- Paste the following code the HTML source editor.
- Click update
To edit the table properties:
Right click on the table and choose properties (This does not work using Firefox on a MacIntosh)
Add or Delete a Row
- Right click on the row
- Choose Row >
- Choose the action you would like to take (see image on left)
Add or Delete a Column
- Right click on the column
- Choose Column >
- Choose the action you would like to take
- There are also editing buttons for all these actions which will show when you select a table.