Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Tables can be used to align data for easy reading. However, we must keep accessibility in mind. Here's how to show data on a web page in an accessible way.
||142 Main Street
||34 East First Street
Create a Table
- First, log into Ingeniux and create a new page (or check out an existing page)
- In the Body copy area, click where you would like the table to appear.
- Click on the table icon (upper left, 2nd row)
- Set the general properties (see Insert/Modify table on right).
- Cell padding and spacing recommendation: 2-3 px
- Width is best set as a percentage
- Border-Enter 1 if you want borders to show. If you want a thicker border, enter a higher number. Also see 'Showing Table Borders' below.
- Click on Insert
These are used for data tables. Do not use them for a layout table. To create a header row:
- Right click on the top row
- Choose Row > Table row properties
- In the General Tab choose "Table Head' from the first drop down.
- Click on Update
Width of Column
- Right click in the top cell
- Choose cell > Table cell properties
- Enter a width as a percentage, I.e., 20%
- Click update
- Repeat for each cell in the top row of the table. Remember that the total should add up to 100% or, don't set the width of the last cell.
- You may need to adjust cell widths until your table looks the way you want.
To show borders in a table:
- In the body copy area, click on the HTML button
- Paste the following code the HTML source editor.
- Click update
To edit the table properties:
Right click on the table and choose properties (This does not work using Firefox on a MacIntosh)
Add or Delete a Row
- Right click on the row
- Choose Row >
- Choose the action you would like to take (see image on left)
Add or Delete a Column
- Right click on the column
- Choose Column >
- Choose the action you would like to take
- There are also editing buttons for all these actions which will show when you select a table.