Welcoming Torchlight Ceremony
Incoming freshmen and transfer students are welcomed into the SUNY Oswego community with the symbolic passing of the Torch of Learning. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center convocation hall and arena
Friday, Aug 26, 8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Aug 26, 8:27 p.m. - 8:27 p.m.
Tables can be used to align data for easy reading. However, we must keep accessibility in mind. Here's how to show data on a web page in an accessible way.
||142 Main Street
||34 East First Street
Create a Table
- First, log into Ingeniux and create a new page (or check out an existing page)
- In the Body copy area, click where you would like the table to appear.
- Click on the table icon (upper left, 2nd row)
- Set the general properties (see Insert/Modify table on right).
- Cell padding and spacing recommendation: 2-3 px
- Width is best set as a percentage
- Border-Enter 1 if you want borders to show. If you want a thicker border, enter a higher number. Also see 'Showing Table Borders' below.
- Click on Insert
These are used for data tables. Do not use them for a layout table. To create a header row:
- Right click on the top row
- Choose Row > Table row properties
- In the General Tab choose "Table Head' from the first drop down.
- Click on Update
Width of Column
- Right click in the top cell
- Choose cell > Table cell properties
- Enter a width as a percentage, I.e., 20%
- Click update
- Repeat for each cell in the top row of the table. Remember that the total should add up to 100% or, don't set the width of the last cell.
- You may need to adjust cell widths until your table looks the way you want.
To show borders in a table:
- In the body copy area, click on the HTML button
- Paste the following code the HTML source editor.
- Click update
To edit the table properties:
Right click on the table and choose properties (This does not work using Firefox on a MacIntosh)
Add or Delete a Row
- Right click on the row
- Choose Row >
- Choose the action you would like to take (see image on left)
Add or Delete a Column
- Right click on the column
- Choose Column >
- Choose the action you would like to take
- There are also editing buttons for all these actions which will show when you select a table.