On the eve of the May commencement, alumni celebrate the passing of the torch of learning from faculty and staff to the newest class of graduates. Faculty and staff will lead students and alumni representing various past class years in a procession to mark the seniors’ last night as undergraduates. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center
Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
SUNY Oswego celebrates its 155th Commencement with three ceremonies: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at 9 a.m. School of Business at 1 p.m. School of Communication, Media and the Arts and School of Education at 4 p.m. Former Secretary of the Army John McHugh will receive an honorary degree at the 9 a.m. ceremony. Admission by ticket. Also webcast live from oswego.edu. 315-312-2106. https://www.oswego.edu/college-store/commencement
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, May 14, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Wednesday, May 4, 9:54 p.m. - 9:54 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Tables can be used to align data for easy reading. However, we must keep accessibility in mind. Here's how to show data on a web page in an accessible way.
||142 Main Street
||34 East First Street
Create a Table
- First, log into Ingeniux and create a new page (or check out an existing page)
- In the Body copy area, click where you would like the table to appear.
- Click on the table icon (upper left, 2nd row)
- Set the general properties (see Insert/Modify table on right).
- Cell padding and spacing recommendation: 2-3 px
- Width is best set as a percentage
- Border-Enter 1 if you want borders to show. If you want a thicker border, enter a higher number. Also see 'Showing Table Borders' below.
- Click on Insert
These are used for data tables. Do not use them for a layout table. To create a header row:
- Right click on the top row
- Choose Row > Table row properties
- In the General Tab choose "Table Head' from the first drop down.
- Click on Update
Width of Column
- Right click in the top cell
- Choose cell > Table cell properties
- Enter a width as a percentage, I.e., 20%
- Click update
- Repeat for each cell in the top row of the table. Remember that the total should add up to 100% or, don't set the width of the last cell.
- You may need to adjust cell widths until your table looks the way you want.
To show borders in a table:
- In the body copy area, click on the HTML button
- Paste the following code the HTML source editor.
- Click update
To edit the table properties:
Right click on the table and choose properties (This does not work using Firefox on a MacIntosh)
Add or Delete a Row
- Right click on the row
- Choose Row >
- Choose the action you would like to take (see image on left)
Add or Delete a Column
- Right click on the column
- Choose Column >
- Choose the action you would like to take
- There are also editing buttons for all these actions which will show when you select a table.