Juniors - Define Yourself!
Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, May 27, 3:28 a.m. - 3:28 a.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Friday, May 27, 3:31 a.m. - 3:31 a.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
College offers many ways to define who you are; what is important to you, what are your strengths, and who are you striving to be. During your junior year it is essential to define who you are in a comprehensive and articulate way so that you can present yourself in the most refined and accurate way to others. There are many ways to define who you are including:
- Developing a personal mission statement that articulates how your strengths and values will contribute to career and life success. Visit the COMPASS and meet one on one with a professional
- Refine your resume to DEFINE the best you have to offer
- Develop a portfolio
- Seek out leadership roles in clubs and organizations that allow you to utilize your strengths, passions and skills
- Identify a mentor on campus who can help guide you and listen to your future goals
- Explore career options that fit your interests, values and skills