Juniors - Define Yourself!
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 8:52 p.m. - 8:52 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 8:53 p.m. - 8:53 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 8:49 p.m. - 8:49 p.m.
College offers many ways to define who you are; what is important to you, what are your strengths, and who are you striving to be. During your junior year it is essential to define who you are in a comprehensive and articulate way so that you can present yourself in the most refined and accurate way to others. There are many ways to define who you are including:
- Developing a personal mission statement that articulates how your strengths and values will contribute to career and life success. Visit the COMPASS and meet one on one with a professional
- Refine your resume to DEFINE the best you have to offer
- Develop a portfolio
- Seek out leadership roles in clubs and organizations that allow you to utilize your strengths, passions and skills
- Identify a mentor on campus who can help guide you and listen to your future goals
- Explore career options that fit your interests, values and skills