Juniors - Define Yourself!
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
College offers many ways to define who you are; what is important to you, what are your strengths, and who are you striving to be. During your junior year it is essential to define who you are in a comprehensive and articulate way so that you can present yourself in the most refined and accurate way to others. There are many ways to define who you are including:
- Developing a personal mission statement that articulates how your strengths and values will contribute to career and life success. Visit the COMPASS and meet one on one with a professional
- Refine your resume to DEFINE the best you have to offer
- Develop a portfolio
- Seek out leadership roles in clubs and organizations that allow you to utilize your strengths, passions and skills
- Identify a mentor on campus who can help guide you and listen to your future goals
- Explore career options that fit your interests, values and skills