Civic and Social Engagement
Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, May 28, 5:08 p.m. - 5:08 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. email@example.com or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Saturday, May 28, 5:11 p.m. - 5:11 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Complete each of the following three categories:
1. Attend a social activity on campus (Choose ONE of the Following)
Date Completed ________
- Attend one club or organization meeting
- Attend one Laker Athletic event
- Attend an Artswego event
- Participate in Intramurals/Club Sports
- Attend an in Hall Social Event
- Other - visit the Oswego State Events Calendar to find an event
2. COMMUNITY SERVICE (Complete at least 2 hours) Date Completed ________
- Participate in at least 2 hours of community service as sponsored by Service Learning and Community Service. Find out more about how to get involved in community service, then visi the Compass Resource Center at 145 Marano Center.
3. CIVIC ENGAGEMENT (Choose ONE of the following): Date Completed ________
- Attend a Hall Council Meeting in a Residence Hall. Hall Council Meeting times available at the front desk of your residence hall.
- Attend a Student Senate Meeting
- Participate in an on campus event sponsored by the Civic Engagement Coalition
- Attend a Community Service Orientation Workshop. Contact Community Service for dates.