Civic and Social Engagement
Theater production: "Space Pirates of Planet Penzance"
Adaptation of the classic Gilbert and Sullivan comic opera. $15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students) including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 29, 7:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
On the eve of the May commencement, alumni celebrate the passing of the torch of learning from faculty and staff to the newest class of graduates. Faculty and staff will lead students and alumni representing various past class years in a procession to mark the seniors’ last night as undergraduates. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center
Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Golf - Laker Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego Country Club, W 1st St, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Saturday, April 30, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, April 30, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Friday, April 29, 1:15 a.m. - 1:15 a.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Complete each of the following three categories:
1. Attend a social activity on campus (Choose ONE of the Following)
Date Completed ________
- Attend one club or organization meeting
- Attend one Laker Athletic event
- Attend an Artswego event
- Participate in Intramurals/Club Sports
- Attend an in Hall Social Event
- Other - visit the Oswego State Events Calendar to find an event
2. COMMUNITY SERVICE (Complete at least 2 hours) Date Completed ________
- Participate in at least 2 hours of community service as sponsored by Service Learning and Community Service. Find out more about how to get involved in community service, then visi the Compass Resource Center at 145 Marano Center.
3. CIVIC ENGAGEMENT (Choose ONE of the following): Date Completed ________
- Attend a Hall Council Meeting in a Residence Hall. Hall Council Meeting times available at the front desk of your residence hall.
- Attend a Student Senate Meeting
- Participate in an on campus event sponsored by the Civic Engagement Coalition
- Attend a Community Service Orientation Workshop. Contact Community Service for dates.