Civic and Social Engagement
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Complete each of the following three categories:
1. Attend a social activity on campus (Choose ONE of the Following)
Date Completed ________
- Attend one club or organization meeting
- Attend one Laker Athletic event
- Attend an Artswego event
- Participate in Intramurals/Club Sports
- Attend an in Hall Social Event
- Other - visit the Oswego State Events Calendar to find an event
2. COMMUNITY SERVICE (Complete at least 2 hours) Date Completed ________
- Participate in at least 2 hours of community service as sponsored by Service Learning and Community Service. Find out more about how to get involved in community service, then visi the Compass Resource Center at 145 Campus Center.
3. CIVIC ENGAGEMENT (Choose ONE of the following): Date Completed ________
- Attend a Hall Council Meeting in a Residence Hall. Hall Council Meeting times available at the front desk of your residence hall.
- Attend a Student Senate Meeting
- Participate in an on campus event sponsored by the Civic Engagement Coalition
- Attend a Community Service Orientation Workshop. Contact Community Service for dates.