Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Wednesday, July 1, 8:16 p.m. - 8:16 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Wednesday, July 1, 8:19 p.m. - 8:19 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Wednesday, July 1, 8:18 p.m. - 8:18 p.m.
There are many people in the Compass who are ready to assist you as you navigate your way into Oswego, all the while you are here, and even after you graduate.
The staff member you choose, will depend on what you would like help with:
- The Reception and Student Staff - the first people you speak to or meet when you visit the Compass.
- Compass Navigators (our specially trained peer advisors) - they staff the Compass Reource Center and can answer many of the questions you might have.
- Our Compass Public Relations Interns do a FANTASTIC job of getting the word out about Compass events, workshops, fairs, and special programs.
- The Compass Graduate Assistants - if they do not have the answer, they will find someone who does.
- The Compass full-time staff which includes our administrative support staff and professionals in the many departments within the Compass.