Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, May 28, 3:07 p.m. - 3:07 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Saturday, May 28, 3:10 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
There are many people in the Compass who are ready to assist you as you navigate your way into Oswego, all the while you are here, and even after you graduate.
The staff member you choose, will depend on what you would like help with:
- The Reception and Student Staff - the first people you speak to or meet when you visit the Compass.
- Compass Navigators (our specially trained peer advisors) - they staff the Compass Reource Center and can answer many of the questions you might have.
- Our Compass Public Relations Interns do a FANTASTIC job of getting the word out about Compass events, workshops, fairs, and special programs.
- The Compass Graduate Assistants - if they do not have the answer, they will find someone who does.
- The Compass full-time staff which includes our administrative support staff and professionals in the many departments within the Compass.