School of Business and School of Education ceremony at 9 a.m. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Communication, Media and the Arts ceremony at 1:30 p.m. Admission by ticket, five allotted to each graduate. 312-2106.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The Office of Veterans' Services assists veterans and eligible dependents entitled to educational benefits studying under programs administered by the Veterans' Benefits Administration. The office can help students through the entire process from determining eligibility to receiving educational assistance benefits. Benefits are based on a student’s status: full-time, part-time, or less than part-time.
Those interested in veterans' benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty or Selected Reserve) should visit the Office of Veterans' Services in 206F Culkin Hall during posted business hours. Office staff includes students who have served in the armed forces and stand ready to help others receive the full benefits they have earned. Students may reach the Office of Veterans' Services at 312.2231 or via e-mail for further information.
Initial consultation may require 30 minutes or more, so please plan accordingly. To assist in this process, please be sure to bring the following items if they apply:
- Your SUNY Oswego acceptance letter
- DD214 for the veteran under which you are applying for benefits
- Notice of basic eligibility (if you are in the Reserves)
- Necessary paperwork to demonstrate eligibility for Chapter 35
- A record of previous college courses
Programs to support your studies
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill for Active Veterans
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program (through Veterans' Administration)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program