Counseling Services Center

R.A. Information

Residence Assistants have a big responsibility as front-line folks and receive training on how to to recognize signs of depression, anxiety, suicidal behaviors, etc. Please feel free to browse our website and make yourself familiar with our services and the issues that often impact college students.

Hall Directors often have a background in counseling, so you may want to consult with him/her, particularly if you believe a student in your building is a danger to him/herself or others. After discussing your concerns, you and the Hall Director can decide together on how to proceed. If you have concerns about a particular student and need to consult with a counselor, you may call the Counseling Services Center at extension 4416. After office hours, a counselor can be reached by contacting University Police at extension 5555.