Flex Plan

The College Book Store Flex Plan
Your student ID card is the one card you will need for your Flex Plan.  Make a deposit and use this money for all your needs at The College Stores.  To enroll in the Flex Plan and have your deposit automatically added to your semester's tuition bill, please log into myOswego.

Benefits of the Flex Plan are:
Convenience: No checkbook to balance, no cash to loose, no extra cards to carry!
No Hassle: Set up your Flex Plan from your own computer at myOswego using excess financial aid or by adding it to the tuition bill!
Refundability: Money that is received will rollover to the Spring 2015 semester.  Remaining funds will be refunded upon request.
One stop shopping: We are much more than textbooks! We have a complete selection of art, computer and school supplies in addition to health and beauty products!

Online Flex Plan Deposit Available: Want to replenish or add more funds to your Flex Plan? You can now add $50-$500 via our online Flex Plan deposit page. Payment required by credit card. With one swipe of your student ID card, the Flex Plan may be used to purchase anything from textbooks, art, computer, and school supplies to health and beauty products at our Hewitt locations. At the Campus Center, use your Flex Plan to pickup a sweatshirt for gameday or a Hallmark greeting card or emblematic item for family and friends. You may also enroll in the Flex Plan and have your deposit automatically added to your semester's tuition bill! 


To Shift Financial Aid/Excess Funding into Your Flex Plan Account:

  1. Go to myoswego.oswego.edu
  2. Click on Student Accounts link
  3. Click on Account Summary and select term
  4. Click link at bottom to create a College Store Flex Plan
  5. Enter amount and click "Add to Student Account"

Note: If your refund check has already been cut (see Account Summary), you will not be able to send additional money to The College Stores.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I add money to my Flex Plan?
Not only is the Flex Plan easy to use, it is easy to deposit money!  You can add specific monetary amounts to your tuition bill or transfer excess financial aid.  You can shift excess financial aid via MyOswego.

What can I purchase with my Flex Plan?
Your spending possibilities are endless!  Among your possibilities are:
♦ Prepack Program
♦ SUNY Oswego Clothing and Emblematic Items
♦ Health and Beauty Products
♦ School Supplies
♦ UPS/USPS Shipping/FedEx
♦ Copy Center
♦ Faxes

What happens to any remaining funds in my Flex Plan at the end of the semester or academic year?
Any funds remaining in your account after the Fall 2014 semester will rollover to the Spring 2015 semester.  Remaining funds will be refunded upon request.

My student ID has been lost or stolen.  What do I do?
It is the responsibility of the card holder to report any lost or stolen ID card to the ID and Dining Office to prevent others from using your accounts.  You may report an ID card lost or stolen by calling (315) 312-2588 or stopping in at 504 Culkin Hall.  Hours of the ID and Dining Office are Monday-Thursday 8am-6:30pm and Friday 8am-4:30pm.  If you lose or have your card stolen, your first replacement card is free and a $10 fee for the second incidence.