Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
THE COLLEGE BOOK STORE FLEX PLAN
Your student ID card is the one card you will need for your Flex Plan. With one swipe of your student ID card, the Flex Plan may be used to purchase anything from textbooks, art, computer, and school supplies to health and beauty products at our Hewitt locations. At the Campus Center, use your Flex Plan to pickup a sweatshirt for gameday or a Hallmark greeting card or emblematic item for family and friends.
Benefits of the Flex Plan:
Convenience: No checkbook to balance, no cash to lose, no extra cards to carry! At the end of each transaction, your balance is printed on the receipt.
Refundability: Money that is received will rollover from one semester to the next semester. Remaining funds will be refunded upon request.
Three Locations: We have three locations on-campus to meet your needs and wants: We are much more than textbooks! We have a complete selection of art, computer and school supplies in addition to health and beauty products! We also have the best selection of Oswego clothing and giftware!
No Hassle: There are different ways to create a Flex Plan:
- If you have excess financial aid, you may transfer any amount up to the amount of your excess funding or up to $600 to create a Flex Plan through MyOswego.edu. This may be done at any time through the time your financial aid is disbursed. The first funding is transferred to The College Stores from Student Accounts two weeks before classes begin, then periodically throughout the business day after that point.
- You may also enroll in the Flex Plan and have your deposit automatically added to your semester's tuition bill! This option is available only through the first week of classes through MyOswego.edu. You may choose between adding $400 or $600. After the first week, you may go to Student Accounts to add money if needed.
- Online Flex Plan Deposit Available: Want to replenish or add more funds to your Flex Plan? You can now add $50-$500 via our online Flex Plan deposit page. Payment required by credit card. This is the best way if a friend or relative would like to gift you funding. This option is available anytime. Questions should be directed to (315) 312-5435.
Laker LookUp is a new service available to all students, faculty and staff that allows you to view current balances and usage history for different types of campus accounts from any computer, tablet or smart phone that has internet access. Click here to check your Flex Plan balance...
To Shift Financial Aid/Excess Funding into Your Flex Plan Account
You can either put money into your Flex account from Excess Funds from your loans or by adding money to the tuition bill.
- Go to myoswego.oswego.edu
- Click Student Accounts Link
- Click Add Bookstore & Dining Dollars
- Choose the semester
- Click College Store
- Enter Flex Plan Dollar Amount
- Click Add to Student Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I purchase with my Flex Plan?
Your spending possibilities are endless! Among your possibilities are:
- Textbooks from our Bookland store in Hewitt or through our Prepack Program
- SUNY Oswego Clothing and Emblematic Items
- Health and Beauty Products
- Art, Computer, and School Supplies
- UPS/FedEx Shipping
- Copy Center
What happens to any remaining funds in my Flex Plan at the end of the semester or academic year?
All Flex Plan funds remaining in your account at the end of one semester will rollover to the following semester. Remaining funds may also be refunded upon request. If the money was deposited through MyOswego.edu, refunds will be made once the College Stores have received payment for the Flex amount from Student Accounts. If the money was deposited in person or through the College Stores' web page, refunds will be made at the end of the semester in which the deposit was made or anytime after.
My student ID has been lost or stolen. What do I do?
It is the responsibility of the cardholder to report any lost or stolen ID card to the ID and Dining Office to prevent others from using your accounts. You may report an ID card lost or stolen by calling (315) 312-2588 or stopping in at 504 Culkin Hall. Hours of the ID and Dining Office are Monday-Thursday 8a-6:30p and Friday 8a-4:30p. If you lose or have your card stolen, your first replacement card is free and a $10 fee for the second time.
Is there a way to check my balance without coming in one of the College Stores?
Yes, through Laker Look Up. (http://www.oswego.edu/administration/auxiliary_services/resident_dining/LakerLookUp.html) This site will also give you your Laker Dining Dollars balance.