Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Assistant Store Director
Campus Center Store
Oswego State Downtown Store
Terms and Conditions of The College Stores Return Policy
Please check with an employee of The College Stores before bringing any items you wish to return into the store. The receipt must accompany all returns. Members of The College Stores staff are the final decision makers in all returns. Absolutely no returns or exchanges without a receipt.
Refunds will be made in full using the following parameters:
- Books sold as new books are to be returned in the same condition. This includes no markings of any kind in the book, no stains, no binding or cover damage and intact, sealed shrink-wrap if applicable.
- Book returns may only be made through the date printed on the bottom of your receipt or posted around the book aisles. The general return time is the first 10 days after the first day of classes, but this is subject to change each semester.
- Clothing should have all tags attached to the garment for return and should not be worn or washed.
- CDs are only returnable in the event there is a defect and may only be exchanged title for title and within 72 hours of purchaes or if it is an unopened CD.
- Computers, computer supplies, MP3 players, software, mat board, art paper, and special orders are not refundable
- Delivery fees are not refundable
Refunds are made corresponding to the way in which the original purchase was paid.
- Cash Sale/Cash Refund
- Check Sale/Cash Refund After 7 Days
- Credit Card/Credit Issued to Same Credit Card
- Student ID Card/Credit Issued to Student ID Card