Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Come on out for Winterfest 2014 and have a great time!
Participants will have various activities to choose from during our Winterfest 2013 Event:
• The Outdoors Club will be providing snow shoes, tips, and snow shoe guided tours around campus.
• Enjoy sledding down the hill outside of Funnelle Hall on Sunday, Feb 9th from 1-3pm.
• Register for a snow sculpture contest from 1:00-1:30pm. The contest will begin at 1:30pm and end around 2:30pm. There may be individual people or groups of up to six people. Sculptures will be rated based on originality and creativity, appropriateness, utilization of materials, and finishing within the allotted time.
• Build your own toboggan. Participants can register for the event from 1:00-1:30pm and the contest will begin at 1:30pm. There will be a fifteen minute build time. Teams must consist of a minimum of two people and a maximum of three people. Materials will be provided.
• Participate in human sled racing. Participants are welcome to drop in during this event which will take place from 1:00-2:30pm. Teams will consist of a minimum of two people and a maximum of four people.