First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Students, faculty and staff with a valid SUNY Oswego ID are permitted to invite one guest to use Lee Hall for Open Recreation. All participants are responsible for their guests and must accompany them at all times while in the facilities. In addition please make sure your guest is aware of the Regulations and Procedures for Maintaining Public Order on Campuses for the State University of New York. You may refer to the section of the student handbook for further details.
Please adhere to the following procedures for access to Lee Hall:
- Any student, faculty, or staff possessing a valid Oswego State University of New York ID may use the facilities.
- Any spouse/partner or dependent of a student, faculty or staff member who is 18 years or older may sign up at Lee Hall on a family guest list to utilize the facility.
- Any summer program students dependent or family member of a student, faculty, or staff under the age of 18 may utilize the facilities and services as long as they are accompanied at all times by their parent or guardian. There are no exceptions.
- Any student, faculty, or staff member with a valid Oswego State University of New York ID may bring one guest over the age of 18 in at a time by registering them at the front desk when they arrive. The sponsor must know the guest and accompany them at all times when in the building. The sponsor is responsible for their guest at all times.
- Any alumni possessing an appropriate Oswego Alumni Recreation ID card and their spouse/partner or dependent may use the facilities.
- Every guest must pay a $3 fee to use the recreation facilities. You may pay when entering at the front desk.
- Community members may use the recreation facility during the summer May 28 to August 24 for a $3 fee each person. You must have a valid photo ID and check in at the front desk. All participants under 18 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. There are no exceptions.