Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Students, faculty and staff with a valid SUNY Oswego ID are permitted to invite one guest to use Lee Hall for Open Recreation. All participants are responsible for their guests and must accompany them at all times while in the facilities. In addition please make sure your guest is aware of the Regulations and Procedures for Maintaining Public Order on Campuses for the State University of New York. You may refer to the section of the student handbook for further details.
Please adhere to the following procedures for access to Lee Hall:
- Any student, faculty, or staff possessing a valid Oswego State University of New York ID may use the facilities.
- Any spouse/partner or dependent of a student, faculty or staff member who is 18 years or older may sign up at Lee Hall on a family guest list to utilize the facility.
- Any summer program students dependent or family member of a student, faculty, or staff under the age of 18 may utilize the facilities and services as long as they are accompanied at all times by their parent or guardian. There are no exceptions.
- Any student, faculty, or staff member with a valid Oswego State University of New York ID may bring one guest over the age of 18 in at a time by registering them at the front desk when they arrive. The sponsor must know the guest and accompany them at all times when in the building. The sponsor is responsible for their guest at all times.
- Any alumni possessing an appropriate Oswego Alumni Recreation ID card and their spouse/partner or dependent may use the facilities.
- Every guest must pay a $3 fee to use the recreation facilities. You may pay when entering at the front desk.
- Community members may use the recreation facility during the summer for a $3 fee each person. You must have a valid photo ID and check in at the front desk. All participants under 18 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. There are no exceptions.