Campus Recreation Student Staff Resources

Campus Recreation Staff

Check out Campus Recreation Employees of the Month

Employment Forms

Included in this section are links to change of shift, tax forms, payroll forms and instructions on completing them.

On the first day of work, new hires should bring completed tax and payroll forms with the following documents:

  • U.S. Passport OR Driver's License/Permit
  • Social Security Card
  • School ID

For more infomation about payroll or international student employment see the Human Resources site and the Student Instructions Document.

Orientation PowerPoint Assignment

Manuals & Policies

Building Your Resume

Working at Campus Recreation can provide you with lifelong knowledge and skills that will prepare you to enter the job market. Look and see what you can achieve here with us as a member of the Campus Recreation team. For more assistance with your resume and much more, contact Career Services at 312-2255 or visit their website.