Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7:38 a.m. - 7:38 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Join Campus Recreation for a snow-filled Ski and Snowboard Trip to Bristol Mountain Ski Resort!
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 3 at 2 pm. Register at the Lee Hall front desk
Trip Date: Saturday, February 7, 1 pm
Fees: $33 Lift Ticket, $27 Rentals, $35 lesson
*Transportation is included- bus cosponsored by Campus Recreation and Auxiliary Services
• The bus will be leaving from the Marano Center circle at 1:00 pm and will return at 12 midnight.
We ask that participants be there at 12:30 pm in order to check in at the Welcome Desk in the Marano Center before getting on the bus.
• To check in at the Welcome Desk you will need your SUNY Oswego ID and health insurance card or insurance information/number.
• Please bring money for dinner, snacks and soft drinks. We will also try to stop for something to eat on the way home if the driver permits this request.
• A reminder: This is a non-alcoholic event. No students will be permitted to consume alcohol at anytime on the trip or at the ski resort.
If you are renting don't forget to bring:
• Winter jacket
• Snow pants
• Neck warmer
• Waterproof gloves
• Ski goggles (if you have them)
• Wool or warm socks
• A camera if you'd like to take pictures
If you are not renting, bring all of the above plus:
• Snowboard or skis
• Snowboarding boots or ski boots/poles
• Please note the bus company does not want us to wear ski boots on the bus.
If there are any further questions feel free to contact Sandy Keenan Jeffers at (315) 312-3114.