Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 9:16 a.m. - 9:16 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 9:18 a.m. - 9:18 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 9:19 a.m. - 9:19 a.m.
Please Note! Waterbury Hall is currently under renovation.
It will reopen for the Fall Semester 2015.
About Waterbury Hall
- Located on the shore of Lake Ontario
- Accommodates approximately 200 residents.
- The hall is co-ed and consists of a diverse, friendly, active and close-knit community featuring a positive atmosphere where learning and fun activities are continuously available.
- Waterbury Hall has its own vending area, kitchen facility and, recreational area.
Waterbury Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 7 Resident Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff
- Close distance to the Lakeside Dining Hall.
- Mary Walker Health Center.
- Many of the academic buildings.
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|