Townhouse Living On Campus
Art Exhibition reception: "My Hometown Banner Exhibition"
Students representing every school in the district will have artwork in the exhibition. At the end of their display cycle, the banners will be recycled into bags or other fabric products, and sold to raise funds to support the continuation of the project. The exhibition will be on display to August 23. Part of SUNY Oswego and Oswego City School District "My Hometown Banner Project." Free. 315-312-2112.
Location: Oswego State Downtown, West 1st Street, Oswego
Friday, June 23, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Family-friendly naturalist-led walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, June 24, 11 a.m. - noon
Thursday, June 22, 10:40 p.m. - 10:40 p.m.
Opened Fall, 2010
- Fully furnished townhouses
- Private single bedrooms with full-sized beds (4 bedroom and 6 bedroom townhouses available)
- Parking near complex
- Free wireless internet
- Free washer and dryer in each townhouse
- Full kitchen with appliances: refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Your Oswego Guarantee room rate, with all utilities included
- Free basic cable
- Air conditioning
- Commons building with cafe and recreation area. If you are inclined, a short walk to dining center and fitness facility
- LEED Certified, environmentally-friendly green construction
- Campus accessibility: lighted paths and bus service
- Advanced safety and security features
To receive more information, click here!
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|