Townhouse Living On Campus
Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Wednesday, Aug 31, 1:04 p.m. - 1:04 p.m.
Opened Fall, 2010
- Fully furnished townhouses
- Private single bedrooms with full-sized beds (4 bedroom and 6 bedroom townhouses available)
- Parking near complex
- Free wireless internet
- Free washer and dryer in each townhouse
- Full kitchen with appliances: refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Your Oswego Guarantee room rate, with all utilities included
- Free basic cable
- Air conditioning
- Commons building with cafe and recreation area. If you are inclined, a short walk to dining center and fitness facility
- LEED Certified, environmentally-friendly green construction
- Campus accessibility: lighted paths and bus service
- Advanced safety and security features
To receive more information, click here!
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|