Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Wednesday, Oct 26, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Elmira
Free for student with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Oct 28, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Oct 25, 7:43 p.m. - 7:43 p.m.
- 2015 - 2016 Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 Resident Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 The Village Resident Handbook (pdf 303kb)
- The Village Appliance Manuals & Information
- Clothes Dryer Quick Start Guide (pdf 137k)
- Clothes Washer Quick Start Guide (pdf 121k)
- Clothes Washer Energy Guide (pdf 287k)
- Dishwasher part A (pdf 319k)
- Dishwasher part B (pdf 363k)
- Dishwasher Energy Guide (pdf 116k)
- Dishwasher User Instructions (pdf 596k)
- Electric Range (pdf 321k)
- Electric Range User Instructions (pdf 567k)
- Microwave Oven (pdf 628k)
- Refrigerator Assembly Instructions (pdf 281k)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Energy Guide (pdf 101k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions (pdf 276k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions in Espanol (pdf 334k)
- The Village Agreement
- Coed Townhouse Agreement (pdf 440k)
- Apartment Living Agreement
- Commons Building Space Reservation email Village Community Director
- Bicycle Registration Form
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|