Concert: SUNY Oswego jazz ensembles
Directed by Eric Schmitz, the SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble, Latin Jazz Ensemble and Small Group Combo present music spanning a wide variety of styles and eras. Many student soloists are featured. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Reception for BFA Art Exhibition
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2113.
Location: Tyler Art Gallery, Tyler Hall
Friday, Dec 9, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Fredonia
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Dec 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Hamilton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 9, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- 2015 - 2016 Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 Resident Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 The Village Resident Handbook (pdf 303kb)
- The Village Appliance Manuals & Information
- Clothes Dryer Quick Start Guide (pdf 137k)
- Clothes Washer Quick Start Guide (pdf 121k)
- Clothes Washer Energy Guide (pdf 287k)
- Dishwasher part A (pdf 319k)
- Dishwasher part B (pdf 363k)
- Dishwasher Energy Guide (pdf 116k)
- Dishwasher User Instructions (pdf 596k)
- Electric Range (pdf 321k)
- Electric Range User Instructions (pdf 567k)
- Microwave Oven (pdf 628k)
- Refrigerator Assembly Instructions (pdf 281k)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Energy Guide (pdf 101k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions (pdf 276k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions in Espanol (pdf 334k)
- The Village Agreement
- Coed Townhouse Agreement (pdf 440k)
- Apartment Living Agreement
- Commons Building Space Reservation email Village Community Director
- Bicycle Registration Form
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|