Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Monday, May 30, 12:10 p.m. - 12:10 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Monday, May 30, 12:11 p.m. - 12:11 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 2015 - 2016 Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 Resident Student Handbook
- 2015 - 2016 The Village Resident Handbook (pdf 303kb)
- The Village Appliance Manuals & Information
- Clothes Dryer Quick Start Guide (pdf 137k)
- Clothes Washer Quick Start Guide (pdf 121k)
- Clothes Washer Energy Guide (pdf 287k)
- Dishwasher part A (pdf 319k)
- Dishwasher part B (pdf 363k)
- Dishwasher Energy Guide (pdf 116k)
- Dishwasher User Instructions (pdf 596k)
- Electric Range (pdf 321k)
- Electric Range User Instructions (pdf 567k)
- Microwave Oven (pdf 628k)
- Refrigerator Assembly Instructions (pdf 281k)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Energy Guide (pdf 101k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions (pdf 276k)
- Refrigerator User Instructions in Espanol (pdf 334k)
- The Village Agreement
- Coed Townhouse Agreement (pdf 440k)
- Apartment Living Agreement
- Commons Building Space Reservation email Village Community Director
- Bicycle Registration Form
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|