Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Sunday, July 5, 10:02 p.m. - 10:02 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Sunday, July 5, 9:59 p.m. - 9:59 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Sunday, July 5, 9:58 p.m. - 9:58 p.m.
About Seneca Hall
- Seneca Hall has one of the best views of the lake.
- Houses approximately 600 residents on 10 floors, the largest population on campus.
- It is the closest building on West Campus to the academic quad.
- Conveniently located next to tennis courts.
- This close-knit and diverse community features a mix of upper and first year students.
- Each floor features 2 end lounges and offer a unique personality that positively contributes to their educational environment.
- Seneca has a game room, which includes: pool, ping-pong, foosball, and air hockey tables as well as a large wide screen TV.
- The building also has a kitchen, lounge, and a 24-hour study room is available.
- The newly remodeled Front Desk area is the hub of the building.
Seneca Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- 19 Resident Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff