Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
About Riggs Hall
- Riggs Hall is among the Lakeside Residence Halls.
- It reopened in the fall of 2007 after a ten million dollar renovation.
- Riggs houses approximately 200 residents.
- Popular co-ed configuration adds new dimension to the learning experiences students encounter in residence.
- The building offers a 24 hour quiet community on the ground
- Residents also have the opportunity to attend informative
educational programs that are presented throughout the semester by Peer Educators, Resident Assistants and various departments on campus.
- In addition, residents have the chance to become active and
participate in Hall Council.
Riggs Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 7 Resident Assistants
- Riggs has a number of employment opportunities for students such as Desk Staff and Recycling Technician which allow residents to assume leadership positions and to serve as role models for the other residents in the building.
- Meet the ResLife Staff