First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
About Oneida Hall
- Oneida Hall is the hall of preference for many students who choose to live on campus.
- Houses 450 students
- Located on the far side of the "New Campus."
- Residents who live in Oneida enjoy the luxury of an underground pathway to the Littlepage Dining Hall and the Glimmerglass Fitness Center.
- Opportunity to participate in many themed programs and community builders within the hall.
Oneida Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- Oneida is staffed by 17 excellent Resident Assistants who are supported by a strong Residence Hall Council.
- Hall Council is student run and provides exemplary leadership and support to the residents.
- High-spirited Desk Attendants ready to welcome you.
- Meet the ResLife Staff
More about Oneida Hall
- The residents of Oneida Hall share a good sense of hall pride and great spirit.
- Oneida Hall residents often participate in many aspects of campus life such as athletics and numerous other extracurricular activities.
- Become a part of Oneida and you will enjoy the warm and exciting atmosphere in the hall.