Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
About Johnson Hall
- An insight to Johnson Hall and the FYRE program
- Johnson Hall First Year Residential Experience features a program for 250 co-ed first year students who are looking for an environment that is community-oriented.
- Johnson residents have many opportunities to be leaders by serving in positions such as Hall Officers, Desk Attendants, and Recycling Technicians.
- As part of floor community, each resident participates in the development of a Community Living Agreement in order to have input in developing expectations for the floor.
- The Johnson First Year Residential Experience program is designed to assist our students in being successful in their first year of college and to continue that success throughout the rest of their years at Oswego State.
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- 16 undergraduate Resident Mentors
- 1 Faculty Master (Director)
- 1 FYRE Coordinator
- Resident Mentors provide many educational and social programs to help first year students in their transition from high school to college.
- Resident Mentors also act as Teaching Assistants for the College Success course for Johnson residents.
- Johnson Hall also features a Faculty Master who holds office hours every week within the building and can assist the residents with academic advisement.
- The first year students of Johnson are also given the opportunity to be active in the creation of campus activities and policies by participating in hall council.
- Meet the ResLife Staff
- Johnson Hall re-opened for the 2003-2004 academic year after a $14 million renovation.