First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
About Hart Hall
- Hart Hall is also know as the Global Living and Learning Center.
- Students living in Hart have the advantages of living with many students from different backgrounds and countries.
- Residents participate in thought-provoking and interesting programs that promote learning, creativity, and imagination centered on a global theme.
- Nine faculty members live in the building.
- In addition, students enjoy the added benefit of living in the center of campus, adjacent to Cooper Dining Center and the new Campus Center.
- Houses 340 students.
Newly Renovated Building
- Each of Hart's nine floors features a welcoming television lounge which is a great place to gather to go to an event or even just to hang out and watch television.
- Kitchenettes and study lounge on each floor.
- A computer lab dedicated to Hart Hall residents.
- Spacious basement lounge used for programs.
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Faculty Director
- 8 Graduate Resident Mentors (GRMs)
- 8 Faculty Resident Mentors.
- Meet the ResLife Staff