Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 6:25 p.m. - 6:25 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 6:24 p.m. - 6:24 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 6:23 p.m. - 6:23 p.m.
About Hart Hall
- Hart Hall is also know as the Global Living & Learning Center.
- Students living in Hart have the advantages of living with many students from different backgrounds and countries.
- Residents participate in thought-provoking and interesting programs that promote learning, creativity, and imagination centered on a global theme.
- Nine faculty members live in the building.
- In addition, students enjoy the added benefit of living in the center of campus, adjacent to Cooper Dining Center and near the new Campus Center.
- Houses 340 students.
- Read and sign the Hart Hall Agreement. (NEW! Fall 2014. The "Application" process is discontinued.)
- Each of Hart's nine floors features a welcoming television lounge which is a great place to gather to go to an event or even just to hang out and watch television.
- Kitchenettes and study lounge on each floor.
- A computer lab dedicated to Hart Hall residents.
- Spacious basement lounge used for programs.
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Faculty Director
- 8 Graduate Resident Mentors (GRMs)
- 8 Faculty Resident Mentors.
- Meet the ResLife Staff