Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Residence Life and Housing strives to provide a secure and inviting learning community focused on academic and personal success.
The Department of Residence Life and Housing at SUNY Oswego is a leader in developing a premier residential environment where students are actively engaged in their learning experience. Our environment places student learning and success at the center of all our formal and informal programs, policies, procedures, and physical facilities. Our department encourages collaboration with other students, faculty, and staff in and out of the classroom to enrich the learning experience. Furthermore, our programs are directed to enhance students’ capacity and aspirations for growth intellectually, socially, aesthetically, interpersonally, and physically. The Department purposefully and intentionally provides programs and experiences that will offer our residential student a comparative advantage among college graduates.
Divisional Value Statement
WE VALUE and strive to sustain a vibrant, caring and just learning community. To that end, each individual member of our community commits to:
- respecting the unique strengths and experiences of ourselves and others, our creativity, and our desire to learn;
- understanding that our learning is enhanced through inquiry, exploration, practice and reflection;
- engaging in personal endeavors and collective activities that benefit our campus and community, enrich our educational experience, and broaden our understanding of the diversity and commonality of our shared human experiences.
- Residence Life and Housing will have a well trained professional and student staff.
- Residence Life and Housing will provide opportunities for student growth and personal success.
- Residence Life and Housing will improve its returning student retention rate.
- Residence Life and Housing will provide and maintain facilities that meet the needs of our students.
- Residence Life and Housing will promote academic success among residential students.
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|