School of Business and School of Education ceremony at 9 a.m. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Communication, Media and the Arts ceremony at 1:30 p.m. Admission by ticket, five allotted to each graduate. 312-2106.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
ACCESS TIMES AND CATEGORIES
7 a.m. to 7 p.m., College I.D. cards of all currently registered students, including commuters, will open the main entrance door of every residence hall.The main entrance door is that door located proximate to the reception desk.
7 p.m. to 11 p.m., all current resident students will be able to enter the main entrance using their I.D. card. Students who do not live on campus will have access to residence halls only as guests of a resident of the building and must contact that resident to meet them at the main door if they are not already accompanied by the resident. Note: house phones are available in the foyer of each building for on campus calls, only.
11 p.m. to 7 a.m., entrance will be restricted to residents of that building only by using their I.D. cards. Entrance by all other persons requires accompaniment by a building resident.
Variable times - Designated staff and faculty
All exterior doors will be locked 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Due to its multi-use, Mackin Hall main entrance will be unlocked 7 a.m. 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. All other days, Mackin’s hours will be consistent with all other residence halls.
- Each building’s residents will be able to enter their residence hall at designated entrances by use of their I.D. card 24 hours per day when college is in session.
- Each residence hall exterior door is labeled on the exterior side to indicate the type of authorization required to open the door.
- Selected residence hall doors are available to residents of the building for entrance during specific times. Please consult with your hall staff for details or consult the poster on the exterior of the door.
- For all residence halls, students who are not residents of the building must enter via the main entrance to the building.
During their hours of operation, Lakeside, Cooper and Mackin Dining Centers may be accessed without use of ID card via the following entrances:
- Lakeside via Riggs/Lakeside tunnel
- Cooper via Hart/Cooper tunnel
- Mackin via Mackin main entrance
Pathfinder and Littlepage Dining Centers are accessible for students via the attached residence halls. Also, this entrance can be used for “Late Night” service.
If your ID card does not work contact:
|Residence hall front desk||Residence Halls|
|Residence Life and Housing||303 Culkin Hall||x2246||M-F, 8 am - 4 pm|
|University Police||Pathfinder Hall||x5555||M-F, 4 pm - 8 am||Weekends: 24 hours|
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|