Concert: Ethel quartet plus guitarist Kaki King
Hard-driving guitarist Kaki King combines forces with New York-based string quartet Ethel, which joined King on her latest album, "Glow." $18, including parking ($5 for SUNY Oswego students). 312-2141. http://www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Wednesday, March 26, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs St. John Fisher
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, March 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Elmira
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Tuesday, March 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Lunch & Learn "LinkedIn Best Practices" Webinar
More information: http://goo.gl/o7h64e
Tuesday, March 11, noon - 1 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, March 20, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Step-by-Step Detailed Instructions
Students who are not required to live on campus next year should ONLY participate in Room Selection if they are 100% (not 98 and ¾ percent!) sure they want to live on campus for the ENTIRE upcoming academic year. PARTICIPATION IN ROOM SELECTION GUARANTEES the student on-campus housing for the upcoming year; but, it ELIMINATES the student's option to live off campus for the ENTIRE upcoming academic year.
Students who do not participate in the Room Selection process and later decide they want to live on campus next year can request housing; such requests will be honored on a space-available basis after Room Selection for Current/Returning Students is over.
VILLAGE ROOM SELECTION STEP-BY-STEP
Students who are eligible to live in The Village and wish to apply to live there next year MUST complete the 3-step Village Room Selection process:
February 3 – 16, 2014
- Log into myOswego and click "Returning Student Room Selection."
- Follow instructions for indicating which housing selection process(es) you're interested in:
- Village Room Selection ONLY (if you choose this option you will be eligible for a Housing Deposit Refund if you are not assigned to The Village).
- Village Room Selection and Residence Hall Room Selection (choose this option if you want to live on campus next year regardless of whether or not you are assigned to The Village).
- Follow instructions to accept the terms of the appropriate agreement(s) The Village Housing Agreement and/or the Room & Board Agreement.
- Follow instructions and pay your $100 Housing Deposit online; if you must pay the deposit in person you can do so at Student Accounts, 408 Culkin Hall.
STEP 2: Submit Housing Preferences
(including roommate preference requests, if any)
February 4 - 19, 2014
Current Village residents who complete Step 1 can request and match each other as townhousemates during this time period.
February 20 - 23, 2014
All other Village Room Selection participants can request and match each other as townhousemates during this time period. To choose townhouses together, all requested "mates" must match. Current Village residents who wish to squat in their current townhouse for next year MUST fill the entire townhouse with current Village residents. The first group to choose from available townhouses during The Village Room Selection process will be Village Squatters (and their matched mates).
- Log into myHousing.oswego.edu (using your LakerNetId and password) and submit your townhousemate request(s).
- You and your requested townhousemates must all request each other as mates in order to participate in Village Room Selection.
Note: Only students who have completed Village Step 1 can be requested as townhousemates.
*Return to myHousing according to the schedule below to find out your Start Time for the next lottery.
- after 4 pm on Monday, February 17, 2014
Village Squatters and current Village residents who completed Steps 1 and 2 and do not squat
- after 4 pm on Monday, February 24, 2014
Village Housing Room participants whose matched group includes more than 50% current Village residents
- After 4 pm on Monday, March 3, 2014
All other Village Room Selection participants
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Village Step 3a (Village Squatters)
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Village Step 3b (Village Resident Lottery)
Tuesday & Wednesday, February 25 & 26, 2014
- Village Step 3c (Village Majority Lottery)
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 4 & 5, 2014
- Village Step 3d (Village General Lottery)
Log into myHousing at or after your Start Time to choose from available townhouses.
Back to Housing Assignments menu