Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- SQUATTERS "LOTTERY" - Matched groups of current Village residents who are filling a townhouse that at least 1 member of the group currently occupies.
- VILLAGE RESIDENT LOTTERY - Current Village residents who do not squat.
- MAJORITY LOTTERY - Matched groups made up of MORE than 50% current Village residents. Specifically, matched groups of 6 including at least 4 current Village residents and matched groups of 4 including 3 current Village residents.
- GENERAL VILLAGE LOTTERY - All other Village Room Selection participants. A participant is one who completes Step 1 of the Housing Selection Process (pays the $100 Housing Deposit and accepts the terms of The Village Housing Agreement).
Current Village residents who choose to participate in Lottery #1, #2 or #3 are guaranteed a space in The Village for next year. Current Village residents who choose to participate in the GENERAL VILLAGE LOTTERY are not guaranteed a space in The Village for next year.
For all 4 lotteries, priority will be established as follows:
- Class of 2014 members will be assigned the lowest (best) lottery numbers
- Class of 2015 members will be assigned next best lottery numbers Etc.
Each Room Selection participant will receive his/her own individual lottery number and Start Time for each lottery. So, members of a matched group will all have different lottery numbers and Start Times. However, one person can make the selection for all matched "mates;" so, the mate with the best lottery number (and, therefore, earliest Start Time) should go into MyHousing and choose housing for the group.
Room Selection participants who do not have a 2014 - 2015 room assignment after each lottery will receive a new lottery number and Start Time for each subsequent lottery until they choose an assignment or the Room Selection process ends, whichever comes first.