Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Related Links
Residence Hall Room Selection is one part of the 3-step Room Selection process used by current SUNY Oswego students to reserve a residence hall room for the upcoming academic year. Students who wish to live in The Village (and are eligible to live there) should participate in Village Room Selection, which takes place before Residence Hall Room Selection.
Apply via myOswego.oswego.edu
March 17 - 30, 2014
- Accept the Terms of the Room & Board Agreement
- Pay the $100 Housing Deposit
March 18 - April 23, 2014
Choose a Room via myHousing.oswego.edu
April 1 - April 23, 2014
April 1, 2014
- Res Hall Step 3a (Squatter Confirmation)
April 2 & 3, 2014
- Res Hall Step 3b (Onondaga Suite Selection)
April 8 & 9, 2014
- Res Hall Step 3c (In-Hall Lottery)
April 22 & 23, 2014
- Res Hall Step 3d (Change-Hall Lottery)
All current first year students should participate in Residence Hall Room Selection for next year. Because all first year students are required to live on campus next year, participating in Room Selection will allow them the greatest choice in where they will live next year. First year students who do not participate in Residence Hall Room Selection will be randomly assigned after the Room Selection process has concluded.
- All other current students who are 100% sure they wish to live on campus next year should also participate in Room Selection. Those who wish to live in a residence hall (as opposed to The Village townhouses) are to participate in the Residence Hall Room Selection portion of the Room Selection Process.
Who Shouldn't Participate in Residence Hall Room Selection?
- Students who have already met their housing requirement and want the opportunity to live off campus for next year SHOULD NOT participate in Residence Hall Room Selection. Participation in Room Selection (Village Room Selection or Residence Hall Room Selelction) GUARANTEES the student on-campus housing for the upcoming academic year; however, it ELIMINATES the student's option to live off campus for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Students who later decide they want to live on campus next year can request housing; such requests will be honored on a space available basis after the Room Selection process is complete.
STEP-by-STEP Detailed Instructions
- If you want to stay in the same room next year, READ MORE here for instructions.
- If you want to stay in the same building next year, but move to a different room, READ MORE here.
- If you want to move to a completely different building (except The Village or Onondaga) for next year, READ MORE here.
- If you want to live in Onondaga next year, READ MORE here.
- If you want to live in The Village next year, READ MORE here. NOTE: To apply to live in The Village, students must be eligible and must complete Step 1 of the Village Room Selection process between February 3 and 16, 2014.