Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Sunday, Oct 4, 1:31 p.m. - 1:31 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The College believes that immersion in the educational environment is the preferred experience for new students. Therefore, all full-time undergraduate students who will need to establish an Oswego-area residence in order to attend the College are required to live on campus to the extent that facilities are available and utilized*.
Students generally exempted from this requirement are those who:
- will continue to reside with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s);
- will continue to reside in their official residence, which is separate from that of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and at which they had resided for at least three consecutive months prior to their acceptance of the admissions offer from the College;
- are married; or
are twenty-one (21) years of age as of September 1 for Fall admission or January 1 for Spring admission.
Students in this category must submit a Request for Exemption form available on the Department’s web site and at 303 Culkin Hall.
*Due to current facility availability, students who fulfill specific criteria will be considered as having fulfilled the Housing Requirement and would no longer be required to live in College Housing; these students are those who first enrolled at SUNY Oswego as:
- first year/freshmen students and have lived in residence at SUNY Oswego for four (4) consecutive semesters (fall and spring) if admitted in the fall or three (3) semesters if admitted in the spring.
transfer students and have lived in residence at SUNY Oswego for two (2) consecutive semesters (Fall and Spring) if admitted in the Fall or one (1) semester if admitted in the Spring.
(first year/freshmen, transfer, re-admitted students)
Apply to Live On Campus!
After receiving a letter of acceptance from SUNY Oswego, NEW students wishing to live on-campus should:
- pay the $100 Housing Deposit through their myOswego.oswego.edu account according to the instructions in their acceptance letter.
- activate their SUNY Oswego e-mail account. (You will need your email username/Laker NetID and password to complete many pre-registration requirements for attendance at SUNY Oswego.) Note: after activating your email, please wait 24 hours before continuing to the next step (submitting preferences).
- submit Housing Preferences at myHousing.oswego.edu (Log-in with your Laker NetID and password. Your LakerNetID will be your email address BEFORE the @ symbol AND your email password.)
myHousing.oswego.edu will be available for NEW STUDENTS:
- entering in the FALL 2015 to submit housing preferences beginning March 2, 2015.
- entering in the SPRING 2016 to submit housing preferences beginning TBD.
(Students can also find us under the "New Student" menu beginning March 23rd at myOswego.oswego.edu)
Those who submit preferences:
- by July 1 for Fall enrollment will be assigned housing in accordance with the date on which their Housing Deposit is received by the College.
- by January 1 for Spring enrollment will be assigned housing in accordance with the date on which their Housing Deposit is received by the College.
New student room assignments are made by August 1st (for Fall) and by January 12th (for Spring). An email is sent to students as they are assigned, but there are exceptions, so PLEASE contact us if you do not recieve an assignment by the above posted dates. To find out more, read the Live Where You Learn - New Student's Guide to Living On Campus on this page.
Although new students are given no guarantee of assignment to a specific building or room, every attempt is made to honor students' first or second preferences.
Residence Life and Housing will attempt to honor roommate requests when all students involved have mutually requested each other when submitting their Housing Preferences. The College will assign (a) roommate(s) for students who do not request (a) specific roommate(s).
The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sexual orientation in these assignments. Once housing assignments are made, students can view their housing assignment info at myHousing.oswego.edu.
Please contact Mary Craw at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-312-2246 to inquire about living on campus...or come see us at 303 Culkin Hall, 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
AND...Learn More Here:
Current/returning students can participate in the Room Selection process. Starting in January of every year, the process begins to reserve a residence for the upcoming fall semester. Students can learn details and step-by-step information about the Housing Selection Process via:
- this web site
- residence hall postings beginning in December.
- The Student Newsletter mailed to every student living on campus.
- The Oswegonian campus newspaper.
- the campus-wide digital signage network.
- staff members within the residence halls.
- social media such as Facebook (www.facebook.com/reslifeoswego)
and Twitter (https://twitter.com/OswegoResLife).
This process is handled completely online beginning in January of every year. Please contact the ResLife office at email@example.com for further information.
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|