Limited rooms available in Seneca Hall • July 25-28, 2013
Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Department of Residence Life and Housing at SUNY Oswego offers you alternative lodging that is an affordable, comfortable, and convenient hotel option.
For your convenience, we invite you to stay with us in our beautiful lakeside Seneca Hall. The accommodations are limited to two adults per room.
Our facilities are residence hall accommodations with community style bathrooms. There are two male and two female bathrooms per floor where you will find (4) four toilets, (4) four sinks, and (2) two showers per bathroom. Our rooms offer single and double accommodations with twin beds, desks, dressers, closets, and linens.
Vending machines and microwaves are available on the first floor.
Discount Rate for Advanced Reservations!
$60 + tax for Double Occupancy
$65 + tax for Double Occupancy
Prices include parking!
Please note: due to the many construction projects being conducted on campus, summer housing has been greatly reduced. Therefore, the number of walk-ins we will be able to accept may also be greatly reduced or will be unavailable. We recommend that you reserve your room as soon as possible.
SUNY Oswego is located 35 miles Northwest of Syracuse and 65 miles East of Rochester.
- From New York City and South: NYS Thruway North to exit 16, west on Rte. 6 (becomes Rte. 17) to Binghamton, North on I-81 to exit 16A, North on Rte. 481 through Fulton to Rte. 104 (Bridge Street in Oswego). West on Rte. 104 to campus main entrance.
- From Albany and East: NYS Thruway to exit 34A, North on Rte. 481 through Fulton to Rte. 104 (Bridge Street in Oswego). West on Rte. 104 to campus main entrance.
- From Buffalo and West: NYS Thruway East to exit 40 (Weedsport), North on Rte. 34 to Rte. 104, East to campus main entrance.
- From Watertown and North: Rte. I-81 south to Rte. 104. West on Rte. 104 to campus main entrance.
- Location of Lodging: From main entrance on Rte. 104, take the first left onto Iroquois Trail, continue past The Village. Go to the stop sign and turn right. Make the second right into parking lot R-12. Seneca Hall will be on your right.
Every day at 11:00 am
Thursday, July 25, 2013 -- 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Friday, July 26, 2013 -- 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Saturday, July 27, 2013 -- 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Space is limited, reservations are encouraged! Walk-ins welcome on a space available basis.
For current Harborfest event information check the Harborfest website.See you at Harborfest!
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|