Limited rooms available in Oneida Hall • July 23-25, 2015
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 9:08 p.m. - 9:08 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 9:06 p.m. - 9:06 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 9:05 p.m. - 9:05 p.m.
The Department of Residence Life and Housing at SUNY Oswego offers you alternative lodging that is an affordable, comfortable, and convenient hotel option.
We invite you to stay with us in Oneida Hall:
- For your convenience, we will have rooms available in Oneida Hall.
- The accommodations are limited to two adults per room.
- Our facilities are residence hall accommodations with community style bathrooms. There are two (2) male and two (2) female bathrooms per floor where you will find: (4) four toilets, (4) four sinks, and (2) two showers per bathroom.
- Our rooms include 2 extra-long twin beds, 2 desks, 2 dressers, and 2 closets. Linens are included.
- Vending machines and microwaves are available on the first floor.
Discount Rate for Advanced Reservations!
$65 + tax for Double Occupancy
$70 + tax for Double Occupancy
Prices include parking!
Please note: Due to the many construction projects being conducted on campus, summer housing has been greatly reduced. Therefore, the number of walk-ins we will be able to accept may also be greatly reduced or will be unavailable. We recommend that you reserve your room as soon as possible.
Every day at 11:00 am
Thursday, July 23, 2015 • 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Friday, July 24, 2015 • 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Saturday, July 25, 2015 • 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Space is limited, reservations are encouraged! Walk-ins welcome on a space available basis.
SUNY Oswego is located 35 miles Northwest of Syracuse, 65 miles East of Rochester and 177 miles West of Albany, NY.
- From New York City and South: NYS Thruway North to Exit 16, West on Rte. 6 (becomes Rte. 17) to Binghamton, North on I-81 to Exit 16A. Proceed North on Rte. 481 through Fulton to Rte. 104 (Bridge Street in downtown Oswego). West on Rte. 104 through the city of Oswego to campus. The main entrance is on the right.
- From Albany and East: NYS Thruway to Exit 34A, North on Rte. 481 through Fulton to Rte. 104 (Bridge Street in downtown Oswego). West on Rte. 104 to campus. The main entrance is on the right.
- From Buffalo and West: NYS Thruway East to Exit 40-Weedsport, North on Rte. 34 to Rte. 104, East to campus. The main entrance is on the left.
- From Watertown and North: Rte. I-81 South to Exit 34-Mexico (Rte. 104). West on Rte. 104 through the city of Oswego to campus. The main entrance is on the right.
- Location of Lodging: From main entrance on Rte. 104, take the first left onto Iroquois Trail, continue past The Village (on right). Oneida Hall will be your 4th right. Parking lot R-11/13 will be your first left.
For current Harborfest event information check the Harborfest website.
See you at Harborfest!
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|