Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Residence Life and Housing Department operates two on-campus Fitness Centers:
- Cooper Fitness Center: located between Hart and Funnelle Residence Halls.
- Glimmerglass Fitness Center: located between Oneida and Onondaga Residence Halls.
What you can find at both Fitness Centers:
- Free Weights
- Cybex Selectorized Weight Equipment
- State of the Art Cardiovascular Equipment
- Wide variety of Group Exercise Classes!
What you should know:
- Special events and presentations are offered throughout the academic year!
- These centers are non-profit facilities, run from the income derived from membership fees.
- Student staff operates both centers and a full-time, professional manager and two graduate assistants direct the entire Fitness Centers operation.
- Any student, staff or faculty member presently affiliated with SUNY Oswego may purchase a membership for a moderate fee. Spouses, partners in qualifying domestic relationships, dependents and Alumni may also join the Fitness Centers.
- Use of the Fitness Centers is limited to faculty, staff, students, spouses, and dependents who have paid for a membership. All members are entitled to use both Cooper and Glimmerglass Fitness Centers.
The Fitness Center are part of a wide range of recreational activities offered at SUNY Oswego. For further information on additional recreational opportunities on campus, please visit the Campus Recreation web site.