Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Opening Day is here! You’re on your way to campus – and eager to begin the next chapter in your life! Not sure what to expect? This info will help.
- Go directly to your assigned residence hall.
- The staff there will be ready to check you in beginning at 9:00 am.
- University Police Officers and other College staff will be out and about directing people where to go. When you pull up at the curb of your residence hall, you’ll be met by a Red Carpet Crew Captain (will be the person holding a clipboard) who will take your name and add you to the list of people awaiting check-in.
- You will complete a series of forms and paperwork.
- You will get your keys for the first time and are introduced to your new home.
- At this point, you may have to wait in line. But, this part of the process is very important. So, please be patient.
- When it’s your turn to actually move in, the Red Carpet Crew Captain will arrange for the Red Carpet Crew to help you (and any helpers you brought along) move your stuff into the building, using wheeled carts that the College has purchased just for this purpose!
- The Red Carpet Crew will do all they can to help you. But, please understand that these students have volunteered to help you move in; they are not paid movers!
- After you get all your belongings into your room, the real fun begins! If you haven’t already, you’ll meet your roommate, your neighbors and your Resident Assistant (RA), Resident Mentor (RM) or Graduate Resident Mentor (GRM). S/he will let you know when your floor will be meeting to go to the Welcome Picnic.
In the evening and throughout Opening Weekend, you’ll attend floor meetings and other Opening Activities. You’ll also have time to settle into your new home!
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|