School of Business and School of Education ceremony at 9 a.m. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Communication, Media and the Arts ceremony at 1:30 p.m. Admission by ticket, five allotted to each graduate. 312-2106.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Need to get home for one of the college's breaks and don't have a ride? The Orientation Department offers a convenient shuttle service to and from the Regional Transportation Center and Hancock International Airport, in Syracuse NY, during the Thanksgiving break, Return for the Spring Semester, and Spring break to help ease your travel concerns. At the Regional Transportation Center, you will find many options to get home for break plus there are many flights in and out of Syracuse on a daily basis.
In addition, College Express is now offering service from SUNY Oswego to NJ, NYC, Queens and Long Island. More information is available at http://www.collegeexpressbus.com or at 631-588-7433. View Schedule
Orientation Office will provide shuttle service on Friday, March 15, 2013 to the Regional Transportation Center and the Hancock International Airport and we will have shuttle service to bring you back to SUNY Oswego on Sunday, March 24, 2013.
Friday, March 15, 2013:
- Leave the Campus Center ---- 9:00AM
- Leave the Campus Center ----12:30PM
- Leave the Campus Center -----5:30PM
Sunday, March 24, 2013:
- Pick up at the Regional Transportation Center / Airport ----3:00PM
- Pick up at the Regional Transportation Center / Airport ----5:30PM
- Pick up at the Regional Transportation Center / Airport ----7:30PM
- The 10:00pm Shuttle has been cancelled - due to no requests of service at this time offered.
The cost to ride the shuttle is $5.00 each way. Tickets can be purchased in the Compass, 145 Campus Center- cash only. Please call the Compass at 315-312-5522, 315-312-2240 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. It is first come first served.
Here are some additional links below that may assist you in your travel planning.
You can also reserve a Zip Car.
The Regional Transportation Center hosts bus service from Greyhound and Trailways, who both offer student discounts. Amtrak also runs trains Regional Transportation Center in Syracuse. Schedules, tickets and information can be accessed at www.amtrak.com or at 1.800.USA.RAIL (1.800.872.7245). Amtrak offers student fares and other discounts.
If you're considering flying in for a visit, you can consult the flight scheduler for Syracuse Hancock International Airport. The following airlines fly approximately 200 daily flights into Syracuse:
- Air Canada (Air Georgia): 1.800.241.6522
- American Airlines/American Eagle: 1.800.433.7300
- Continental Connection (Commutair): 1.800.525.0280
- Delta Airlines: 1.800.221.1212
- JetBlue Airways: 1.800.538.2583
- Northwest Airlines: 1.800.225.2525
- United Airlines: 1.800.241.6522
- US Airways: 1.800.428.4322
- Independence Air: 1.800.359.3594