Our Services and Eligibility Information
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Primary care services. Many common medications are provided.
- Medical, surgical and dental referrals.
- Routine laboratory testing. Other laboratory tests and all x-rays are referred into the community and payment is the student's responsibility.
- Allergy desensitization service is provided off campus by local Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist, Dr. Sbaih. His address is 86 W. Oneida St., Oswego (near Oswego Hospital). Call 315-342-4150 for appointment. Billing is directly with Dr. Sbaih. Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage.
- Men's and women's reproductive health care. HIV and STD testing are offered.
- Contraceptive clinic administered by OCO Reproductive Health by appointment. Call (315) 342-0888 for details.
- Quality condoms at a reasonable cost.
- Physical examinations for returning athletes, employment and internship physicals.
- Loan of crutches, canes, and splints.
- Emergency first aid for visitors to the campus.
- Health / Wellness education and promotion.
- Free educational materials available.
The medical staff provides primary health care for all registered students who have a "Health History and Immunization Form" on file. The Health History may be accomplished online (via links from the new student menu) or by downloading and sending the form. Immunization information is required by NYS law and may be obtained from the students health care provider, high school or previously attended college health services office. The law requires college students born on or after January 1, 1957 to be immunized against measles, mumps and rubella. Only live vaccine immunization is acceptable. This information is required to be filed with Walker Health Center before the student can register for an Orientation Session prior to entering college. Class registration is not maintained unless this information is on file.
In accordance with New York State law, students under 18 years of age cannot be treated at the Student Health Center without parental consent.. The signature of a parent / guardian giving consent for health care must be included in the "Health History and Immunization Form" If an online health history is completed an authorization of treatment from may be downloaded from our website and sent.
Medical services may be denied without the presentation of a valid college ID card at each visit.
A student desiring health care services during the summer may do so even if not attending Summer School Session(s) if the student:
- was registered for the previous semester;
- is registered for the coming semester;
- has talked with Health Center Staff about fees for summer health services.