Hours of Operation/After Hours Care
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
During Academic Year:
- 8:30 am to 4 pm clinic on Monday through Friday.
- Walk-in clinic begins at 8:30 am and we will accept as many patients as we can safely see before 10:30 am. An appointment is needed for a visit during the remainder of the day. Call 312-4100 for an appointment.
- Students desiring gynecologic (GYN) services should call 312-4100 for a GYN appointment. For contraceptive services and well woman annual appointments, call OCO Reproductive Health at 342-0888. Request to have your appointment at the SUNY Oswego site.
- If you are Student Teaching, make sure you have paid the Mandatory Health Fee if you are in need of health care. Call us so that we can accommodate you. If your intention is to receive health care at Walker Health Center while you are Student Teaching, call Student Accounts at 312-2225 ASAP or your Mandatory Health Fee will be returned to you and you will lose your Health Center privileges.
During Summer Sessions:
- 9 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday.
Back to Top After Hours Care
If, after we are closed, you have a serious question or health concern that needs a registered nurse to respond, FONEMED may be called at 877-617-9538 (toll free number). This is an after hours service that will, hopefully, help you to make the best decisions for your health when Walker Health Center is closed.
When the clinic is not open during the academic year, the Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (SAVAC) provides emergency coverage and transport to Oswego Hospital Emergency Room. SAVAC's phone number is 312-4000. Fulton Urgent Care is available until 9pm everyday. SAVAC does not transport to Urgent Care. The student is responsible for any costs associated with after hours health care.