Hours of Operation/After Hours Care
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
During Academic Year:
- 8:30 am to 4 pm clinic on Monday through Friday.
- Walk-in clinic begins at 8:30 am and we will accept as many patients as we can safely see before 10:30 am. An appointment is needed for a visit during the remainder of the day. Call 312-4100 for an appointment.
- Students desiring gynecologic (GYN) services should call 312-4100 for a GYN appointment. For contraceptive services and well woman annual appointments, call OCO Reproductive Health at 342-0888. Request to have your appointment at the SUNY Oswego site.
- If you are Student Teaching, make sure you have paid the Mandatory Health Fee if you are in need of health care. Call us so that we can accommodate you. If your intention is to receive health care at Walker Health Center while you are Student Teaching, call Student Accounts at 312-2225 ASAP or your Mandatory Health Fee will be returned to you and you will lose your Health Center privileges.
During Summer Sessions:
- 9 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday.
Back to Top After Hours Care
If, after we are closed, you have a serious question or health concern that needs a registered nurse to respond, FONEMED may be called at 877-617-9538 (toll free number). This is an after hours service that will, hopefully, help you to make the best decisions for your health when Walker Health Center is closed.
When the clinic is not open during the academic year, the Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (SAVAC) provides emergency coverage and transport to Oswego Hospital Emergency Room. SAVAC's phone number is 312-4000. Fulton Urgent Care is available until 9pm everyday. SAVAC does not transport to Urgent Care. The student is responsible for any costs associated with after hours health care.