Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Summer Open House, AM Program
This event is designed for students who are just starting their college search. In addition to an admissions presentation and student-guided campus tour, the program offers academic presentations and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and the Center for Experiential Learning (internships, co-ops & community based programs). Presentations regarding financial aid, residence life, dining and our first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register for this event.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena, Main Concourse
Friday, July 15, 9 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Wednesday, June 29, 12:51 a.m. - 12:51 a.m.
I. The Contest:
You've worked hard on your resume! Now is the time to reward yourself for a job well done. Congratulations!
Because you've worked so hard, we'd like to give you the opportunity to share your achievements. It doesn't matter how experienced or qualified you are, what matters is how you make the most of what you've got.
We would like the opportunity to use your resume as a model in our resume sample book or in our resume seminar. We hope that future students may benefit from your resume-writing experience.
• Focus - Is the resume organized in a way to show focus or direction?
• Style & creativity - Is it clear, concise and interesting to read?
• Organization and layout - Is the information presented in logical and supportive categories/sections?
• Presentation & Appearance - Is it error-free (i.e. spelling mistakes), inviting to look at, well highlighted and on nice paper?
• Eligibility - you must have developed your resume on campus. (Only one resume per entrant.)
To submit your resume, you must download, complete and email the entry form (pdf 16 kb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By signing or emailing us this form you are agreeing to let Career Services use your resume for our sample books and presentations.
IV. The Winners will receive:
Grand Prize: $100 gift certificate to the College Store
Second Prize - $50 gift certificate to the College Store
Third Prize- $25 gift certificate
Honorable mention - Receive Resume Paper and Matching Envelopes
A panel selected through Career Services will make selection of the winner. Winner will be announced on Friday, April 30.
V. To Enter:
- In Person: submit your resume and fill out an entry form at the Compass Resource Center, 142 Campus Center.
- E-mail your resume and entry form (pdf 16 kb) (available on the Career Services website at: www.oswego.edu/student/career/calendar/calendardetails/resumecontest.html) to: email@example.com. By signing/e-mailing the form to us you agree to let Career Service use your resume in our sample books or presentations. The deadline is Friday, April 16th, 2010 before 4pm.
Sponsored by a grant from College Auxiliary Services