Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Buffalo State
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 10, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Geneseo
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Oct 16, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Saturday, Oct 10, 7:54 a.m. - 7:54 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Accounting Recruitment 2015
Each fall, Career Services coordinates the on-campus recruitment process for accounting majors. Last year we hosted interview days for 20 New York-based accounting firms including those from the "Big Four."
This is your shot - don't miss it.
Accounting firms typically hire new employees one year in advance. So make sure you know the deadlines and that you're well versed in the process. All of the information below is critical to the application process - please read VERY carefully and follow the directions and you'll be fine.
* Career Services coordinates the accounting recruitment & campus interviews and utilizes an online recruitment system - "LakerLeads."
* All resumes, cover letters and official transcripts need to be submitted online.
* MyOswego transcripts will NOT be accepted.
* Those selected to be interviewed will be notified via email as soon as we know the recruiter's decision.
* All interviews are conducted in the Compass at 145 Marano Campus Center.
* On-campus interviews are primarily conducted late September through October.