Second summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Wednesday, May 25, 7:36 p.m. - 7:36 p.m.
GENIUS Olympiad opening ceremonies
SUNY Oswego's GENIUS Olympiad (Global Environmental Issues -- U.S.) aims to inspire high school students from around the world to contribute to the protection and improvement of the environment as they compete in five disciplines. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org or geniusolympiad.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Monday, June 13, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Sunday, Aug 28, noon - 1 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Wednesday, May 25, 7:34 p.m. - 7:34 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Accounting Recruitment 2015
Each fall, Career Services coordinates the on-campus recruitment process for accounting majors. Last year we hosted interview days for 20 New York-based accounting firms including those from the "Big Four."
This is your shot - don't miss it.
Accounting firms typically hire new employees one year in advance. So make sure you know the deadlines and that you're well versed in the process. All of the information below is critical to the application process - please read VERY carefully and follow the directions and you'll be fine.
* Career Services coordinates the accounting recruitment & campus interviews and utilizes an online recruitment system - "LakerLeads."
* All resumes, cover letters and official transcripts need to be submitted online.
* MyOswego transcripts will NOT be accepted.
* Those selected to be interviewed will be notified via email as soon as we know the recruiter's decision.
* All interviews are conducted in the Compass at 145 Marano Campus Center.
* On-campus interviews are primarily conducted late September through October.