Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Tyler Hall Community Open House
Open house for the public to tour SUNY Oswego's newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Sunday, Oct 23, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey Scrimmage
Free admission for students with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Oct 22, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Oct 21, 12:08 p.m. - 12:08 p.m.
To be considered for the Possibility Scholars program, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of New York State
• Complete an application for admission to SUNY Oswego as a freshman for the fall.
• Obtain a Possibility Scholarship nomination/ letter of recommendation from an educator at your school. This nomination should speak to your accomplishments in STEM subjects, including any special projects you've completed, and your potential to succeed in a STEM field in college.
• Be admitted to a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major *
• Demonstrate high potential for success in a STEM field based on your school grades, and SAT or ACT scores.
• Document high financial need as demonstrated by a financial aid application (FAFSA).
• Preference given to first- generation college students.
• Plan to live in a residence hall on the Oswego State campus all four years.
*Eligible majors include: