On the eve of the May commencement, alumni celebrate the passing of the torch of learning from faculty and staff to the newest class of graduates. Faculty and staff will lead students and alumni representing various past class years in a procession to mark the seniors’ last night as undergraduates. Free. 315-312-2106.
Location: Marano Campus Center
Friday, May 13, 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
SUNY Oswego celebrates its 155th Commencement with three ceremonies: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at 9 a.m. School of Business at 1 p.m. School of Communication, Media and the Arts and School of Education at 4 p.m. Admission by ticket. Also webcast live from oswego.edu. 315-312-2106. https://www.oswego.edu/college-store/commencement
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Saturday, May 14, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Golf - Laker Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego Country Club, W 1st St, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Sunday, May 1, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Laker Baseball Field
Monday, May 2, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2016
Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year! Visit alumni.oswego.edu/reunion for the most up-to-date information.
Location: SUNY Oswego, 7060 NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126, United States
Sunday, May 1, 12:38 p.m. - 12:38 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
To be considered for the Possibility Scholars program, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of New York State
• Complete an application for admission to SUNY Oswego as a freshman for the fall.
• Obtain a Possibility Scholarship nomination/ letter of recommendation from an educator at your school. This nomination should speak to your accomplishments in STEM subjects, including any special projects you've completed, and your potential to succeed in a STEM field in college.
• Be admitted to a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major *
• Demonstrate high potential for success in a STEM field based on your school grades, and SAT or ACT scores.
• Document high financial need as demonstrated by a financial aid application (FAFSA).
• Preference given to first- generation college students.
• Plan to live in a residence hall on the Oswego State campus all four years.
*Eligible majors include: