Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 7:26 p.m. - 7:26 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 7:27 p.m. - 7:27 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 7:29 p.m. - 7:29 p.m.
To be considered for the Possibility Scholars program, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of New York State
• Complete an application for admission to SUNY Oswego as a freshman for the fall.
• Obtain a Possibility Scholarship nomination/ letter of recommendation from an educator at your school. This nomination should speak to your accomplishments in STEM subjects, including any special projects you've completed, and your potential to succeed in a STEM field in college.
• Be admitted to a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major *
• Demonstrate high potential for success in a STEM field based on your school grades, and SAT or ACT scores.
• Document high financial need as demonstrated by a financial aid application (FAFSA).
• Preference given to first- generation college students.
• Plan to live in a residence hall on the Oswego State campus all four years.
*Eligible majors include: