Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
To be considered for the Possibility Scholars program, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be a resident of New York State
• Complete an application for admission to SUNY Oswego as a freshman for the fall.
• Obtain a Possibility Scholarship nomination/ letter of recommendation from an educator at your school. This nomination should speak to your accomplishments in STEM subjects, including any special projects you've completed, and your potential to succeed in a STEM field in college.
• Be admitted to a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major *
• Demonstrate high potential for success in a STEM field based on your school grades, and SAT or ACT scores.
• Document high financial need as demonstrated by a financial aid application (FAFSA).
• Preference given to first- generation college students.
• Plan to live in a residence hall on the Oswego State campus all four years.
*Eligible majors include: