SUNY Oswego Commencement to stream live, broadcast/rebroadcast on cable
Those not attending SUNY Oswego’s dual ceremonies for its 150th Commencement on Saturday, May 14, can watch live on the Internet and on regional cable.
Graduates of Oswego’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and School of Communication, Media and the Arts will participate in 9 a.m. ceremonies in the Campus Center convocation hall and arena. The 1:30 p.m. Commencement includes graduates of the School of Business and School of Education. More than 1,400 students are eligible to take part in Commencement activities.
Commencement will have an interactive live stream on oswego.edu from a link posted on the college home page that day.
Time Warner Cable will carry the May 14 Commencement ceremonies live on Channel 96 around Central New York. The morning ceremony will re-air at 8 p.m. that day, the afternoon Commencement at 10 p.m.
The ceremonies will rebroadcast on Channel 96 on the following dates and times:
* Sunday, May 15: noon and 10 p.m. (morning ceremony), 2 p.m. and midnight (afternoon ceremony)
* Monday, May 16: 10 a.m. (morning), noon (afternoon)
* Tuesday, May 17: noon and 8 p.m. (morning), 2 and 10 p.m. (afternoon)
* Saturday, May 21: 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. (morning), noon and 10 p.m. (afternoon)
* Sunday, May 22: midnight (May 21 into May 22) and noon (morning), 2 a.m. and 2 p.m. (afternoon)
Commencement Weekend also marks the opening of SUNY Oswego’s sesquicentennial activities, with a theme of “Celebrating 150 Years of Engaging Minds and Opening Doors.”
For more information on Commencement or a link to the live stream, visit www.oswego.edu/academics/commencement.
- 30 -
(Posted: May 03, 2011)