SUNY Oswego’s College Hour returns for the spring semester from 12:40 to 1:35 p.m. Wednesdays, offering a range of programs for the campus and community.
The first spring session on Wednesday will highlight a number of presentations for those interested in attending graduate school—whether at Oswego or elsewhere. They include:
- “So You Want to Go to Graduate School?,” Room 120 of the Campus Center
- “Graduate Study in Business: The MBA,” Room 223 of Rich Hall
- “Graduate School Information Session for Computer Science,” Room 106 of Snygg Hall
- “Graduate School Opportunities for French, German and Spanish Majors,” Room 209 of Poucher Hall
- “Graduate School Information for Philosophy Majors,” Room 220 of the Campus Center
- “Graduate Programs in Women’s Studies,” Room 228 of the Campus Center
- “Graduate School Options for Public Justice Majors,” Room 105 of Lanigan Hall
- “Psychology Graduate School Information Session,” Room 202 of Mahar Hall
- “Communication Studies Graduate School Hour,” Room 107 of Lanigan Hall
Wednesday will also see the start of the semester’s Science Today lecture series, with Scott Steiger of Oswego’s earth sciences department discussing “Learning by Observing Nature’s Fury: SUNY Oswego’s Storm Forecasting and Observation Program” in Room 102 of Snygg Hall.
For more information, visit the College Hour spring calendar online.
- END -
(Posted: Jan 28, 2008)