What is the Inernet? : The Internet is a collection
of computers taped together with duct tape communicating with each other via
pigeons with messages strapped to their legs. Actually it's not. But please
read the following:
- This site lists all topics at the very top and very bottom of each page.
- This site is a work in progress. In other words, if you don't find what
you're looking for today, then check back in a day or two and you may find it!
- Some of the currently displayed letters do NOT have a transcription.
As of this writing-April, 2004-this would include the August 23, 1817 and the January
20, 1817 letters. Please accept our apologies. They are on the way.
- The authors, at present have been unable to find information on: William Gay,
Eustice Bailey and Julius Granger although all are mentioned in the assembled
letters of Erastus Granger.
- Please note-again-that this in indeed a site "in-progress" and expects that
creative and industrious students yet to come will extend and extrapolate
the research, content and organization of this fledgling but energetic site.
HOME | BROWSE | HELP
| SITE INFO | ABOUT ERASTUS |
CONTACT | TERMS & CONDITIONS