Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Tables must be staffed at ALL times they are reserved and representatives must stay within a one foot radius of the table. The table activities should not interrupt the normal flow of pedestrian traffic.
- Reservations will be accepted for no more than two days per event, and tabling events must take place between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday - Friday only. No more than one organization will be scheduled on any day.
- Upon arrival for your event, please check-in and show your ID at the Research Help Desk.
- We will provide your group one 24" X 60" table and two chairs. The tabling organization staff will be responsible for moving the table and chairs into place at the start of the event and returning them at the end. Table location can be either across from the display cases of faculty work or in the café corridor.
- All hanging items must be affixed to your table only. You may not hang items on benches, walls, windows, stairs, entrances, pillars, etc.
- Table space is available to all SUNY Oswego registered student organizations and campus departments or SUNY Oswego sponsored events, and must be used for academic support or educational activities only. Library space is not available for fundraising.
- The noise level is to be kept to a minimum at table spaces and must be appropriate to a library setting.
- The conduct of the person or organization tabling is expected to be polite and non-obtrusive. Aggressive promotion is not appropriate in this setting.