Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 9:13 p.m. - 9:13 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 9:14 p.m. - 9:14 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 9:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
The MakerBot Replicator 2 is a device that prints 3-dimensional objects using corn-based, biodegradable PLA filament.
Penfield also has a 3D scanner to help you create digital files based on existing, physical objects. Scanning is limited to objects 8" in diameter and 8" tall and takes approximately 10 minutes. To use the 3D scanner, set up an appointment with the Learning Technologies Librarian.
- Items must adhere to copyright restrictions
- Price ($.20/gram) rounded to the nearest gram. Payments must be made in cash
- Files need to be in one of the following formats: .stl, .obj or .thing
- Priority is given to SUNY Oswego students, faculty, and staff, and to class projects
- Please allow up to 5 business days to have objects printed
- You will be notified when objects are ready to be picked up from the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. Items not picked up will become the property of the library after two weeks.
Request a Print
At the same time you submit you printing request form, you should email your file to (email@example.com). Files should not exceed 25Mb.
You will receive an email when your item is ready for pickup.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org