Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Penfield Library offers a fax service for SUNY Oswego Students, Faculty, Staff, and Community Borrowers whenever the library is open.
- Fees for sending domestic faxes are $2.50 for the first page, 1.00 per page for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for sending international faxes are $5.00 for the first page, $2.50 for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for receiving faxes are $1.00 per page not including the cover page. The fax number for this service is 315-312-3193.
- Payment must be made in cash at the time the fax is picked up or sent. Checks or credit card payments for fax services cannot be accepted.
- Faxes received that are not picked up will be discarded in 10 days.
- Penfield Library is not responsible for faxes that are not received. If receipt of your fax is time-sensitive or important, contact the person or organization to which you are faxing to make them aware you are sending a document and can ensure their fax machine is in the ready mode.
For questions or assistance with this service, contact the Check-Out & Reserves Desk at 315-312-2560 or email circdesk@oswego,edu