Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 6:25 p.m. - 6:25 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 6:24 p.m. - 6:24 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 6:23 p.m. - 6:23 p.m.
Penfield Library offers a fax service for SUNY Oswego Students, Faculty, Staff, and Community Borrowers whenever the library is open.
- Fees for sending domestic faxes are $2.50 for the first page, 1.00 per page for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for sending international faxes are $5.00 for the first page, $2.50 for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for receiving faxes are $1.00 per page not including the cover page. The fax number for this service is 315-312-3193.
- Payment must be made in cash at the time the fax is picked up or sent. Checks or credit card payments for fax services cannot be accepted.
- Faxes received that are not picked up will be discarded in 10 days.
- Penfield Library is not responsible for faxes that are not received. If receipt of your fax is time-sensitive or important, contact the person or organization to which you are faxing to make them aware you are sending a document and can ensure their fax machine is in the ready mode.
For questions or assistance with this service, contact the Check-Out & Reserves Desk at 315-312-2560 or email email@example.com