Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Circulation (Borrowing) - Emeriti Faculty can have either of the following
- Campus ID or
- Library-supplied Community Borrower's card (given at no charge)
Access to Library Databases - Emeriti can have either of the following
- Campus CTS (LakerNetID) account or
- Library-Supplied Ezproxy-only account (contact the Coordinator of Library Technology)
Regardless of the card they use, Emeriti Faculty are treated the same as active faculty using the Circulation Policy for Faculty
Interlibrary Loan - ILLiad - Emeriti Faculty have the same Interlibrary Loan Service as active Faculty
- Campus Update
- Higher Education Journals Guide
- Electronic copies (scans) of articles available in paper copy in Penfield may be requested using the Interlibrary Loan form.
- The Teaching Professor (newsletter)
- A-Z List of Databases and Indexes
- Ask A Librarian
- Free E-Journal Table of Contents Alerts on Ingenta.com
- Free Search/Journal Alerts via EBSCO databases
- Lake Effect Cafe Conference Room - Booking Request Form
- Librarian Subject Liaisons
- Library Services for Students, Faculty, & Staff with Disabilities
- Multimedia Production Room Reservation Form
- Study Carrels
- Suggest a Title for the Collection
- The Campus Guide to Copyright Compliance