Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Penfield Library has display cases available for academic or educational purposes only. One display case is located next to the computer lab; two display cases are under the 1st floor staircase (one on each side). Display cases are available to campus organizations and departments. Displays are accepted at the discretion of Penfield Library.
For gallery exhibits or questions about displays, contact Tina Chan at email@example.com.
Library Display Policies:
- All library displays must have an academic or educational purpose.
- Reservations are generally for one month, but may be longer if no other reservation is scheduled, or shorter depending on the specific project.
- Displays must be from SUNY Oswego faculty, staff, or campus organizations.
- A highly visible project description must be included with the display.
- Penfield Library will provide stapler, staple remover, tape, scissors, and colored paper.
- Noise level for installation and removal of display should be kept to a minimum and must be appropriate to a library setting.
- Penfield Library does not assume responsibility for damage or loss sustained.