Library Technologies, Services, and Resources that Inspire Learning
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
- Computer and Media Technology
- MakerBot - 3D Printing
- Multimedia Creation
- Video editing - Movie Maker available on library PCs
- Audio editing - Audacity available on library PCs; Garage Band available on Penfield Lab Macs
- Photo editing - Paint.NET available on library PCs; Photoshop available on Penfield Lab Macs
- Multimedia Production Room
- Support - Need help using our library technology?
- Schedule an appointment with the Learning Technologies Librarian
- Scheduling workshops for classes - use the Multimedia Workshop Request Form
- Technology Toolbox
- Group study spaces
- Tutoring Services are provided by the Office of Learning Services. Some OLS tutoring is provided in the library.
- All of our online resources are available to distance learners and there are a variety of online services that support distance learning. See Services for Distance Learners.