Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Intellectual Integrity at Oswego
College policies on intellectual integrity and plagiarism are also available in the Student Handbook, the Undergraduate Catalog, and the Graduate Catalog. Instructors make their own statements on intellectual integrity, and include their statements in the course syllabi. The following summary presents the highlights relevant to plagiarism in direct, plain language. This statement does not represent the entire policy or an authoritative interpretation.
- Cheating includes, but is not limited to, copying of exam answers, papers, or other assignments from other students, from published sources, or from the Internet; and presenting them as one’s own work.
- Plagiarism involves using the words, ideas, interpretations, expressions and thoughts of others without giving credit or documentation of the source.
- An instructor who finds evidence of plagiarism will discuss the matter with the student and then proceed as needed with penalizing the student.
- Academic penalties may include reduced or failing grades for the assignment and even a failing grade in the course.
- Disciplinary actions may include suspension or expulsion from the College.
- An appeal procedure is available.
You have completed the Tutorial.