First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Intellectual Integrity at Oswego
College policies on intellectual integrity and plagiarism are also available in the Student Handbook, the Undergraduate Catalog, and the Graduate Catalog. Instructors make their own statements on intellectual integrity, and include their statements in the course syllabi. The following summary presents the highlights relevant to plagiarism in direct, plain language. This statement does not represent the entire policy or an authoritative interpretation.
- Cheating includes, but is not limited to, copying of exam answers, papers, or other assignments from other students, from published sources, or from the Internet; and presenting them as one’s own work.
- Plagiarism involves using the words, ideas, interpretations, expressions and thoughts of others without giving credit or documentation of the source.
- An instructor who finds evidence of plagiarism will discuss the matter with the student and then proceed as needed with penalizing the student.
- Academic penalties may include reduced or failing grades for the assignment and even a failing grade in the course.
- Disciplinary actions may include suspension or expulsion from the College.
- An appeal procedure is available.
You have completed the Tutorial.