Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Multimedia Production Room, number 210 near the 2nd Floor Service Desk in the Library, may be scheduled for use by faculty, staff and students. The room contains a PC and Mac. Both are outfitted with a webcam, headphones/microphone, recording software, and tutorials.
Please submit this online form at least one business day (Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm) prior to the time needed. For questions or more information, see policies below, call Library Administration at 315-312-3554 or 315-312-4232, or email email@example.com.
Check availability: Multimedia Production Room Schedule
- For technical assistance, ask at the 2nd Floor Service Desk. The staff will contact library technology personnel when they are available, or if they are not, contact the CTS Technology Support Center at 315-312-3456.
- The room is available for students, faculty and staff.
- Students must make an appointment to use the room. Use this form to do so.
- The room is available whenever the library is open.
- To access the room, sign out the key from the 2nd Floor Service Desk. You will need your campus ID card to do so.
- If the room is not reserved, it is available to faculty and professional staff on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Submit reservation requests at least one business day prior to the time needed. Requests are processed M - F 8 am - 3 pm. Requests will not be processed evenings or weekends.
- Reservations are not effective until you receive an email confirmation.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes after the time your reservation begins, you forfeit your scheduled time.
Guidelines for Student Use of the Mutimedia Room
Room 210 is available for the creation of multimedia projects only. This includes video, audio, music, animation, and graphics. Room 210 is not available for writing papers or using the Internet. Although you can use the room to create content for presentations, the room is not to be used for the creation of the presentation itself (PowerPoint/Keynote/Prezi).
All students wishing to use room 210 must make an appointment. The following considerations will be taken into account when determining priority:
The project supports:
- a specific class
- an official SUNY Oswego organization
- a Departmental or University-wide multimedia project
- personal development or artistic vision
- Other multimedia creation options in the library can be found on the Learning Commons page.